Not open for further replies.

C.T.

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Chris
eBay User
chris_taylor09
Hi all,

I'm new to ozcardtrader. I have plenty of cards that I'm sorting through. I'm also new to ebay and thats where I'll be listing most of my stuff.

I currently have running 1993 Regina Rugby League cards. Never had the set only what I have listed. I have place a link below for any of you interested.

1993 Regina Rugby League Cards - Spare Cards - 77/174 - eBay Trading Cards, Merchandise, NRL, Rugby League, Sport. (end time 14-Jun-09 17:04:50 AEST)

I also have a whole heap of other rugby league cards from 1988 through to 1992 both singles and sets. I have some singles from 1975,1976,1978. To be honest some of these cards I had no idea I had. They have been kept in a shoe box so aren't in mint condition but no means aren't in poor condition.

Once I have sorted through them I will be listing them on ebay however if there are any you may need for sets PM or reply to this thread and I'll be happy to work something out if I have the card/s you may require.

Welcome to the site mate, you will find we are a pretty good bunch of traders.:thumbsup:

anyway i am interested in any eels cards from anything have except for 92 if you could let me know what you have i would very appreciate it.

Cheers dave

If there are any Penrith cards in there i would probably be interested mate :)
Also welcome to the site :D
Thanks
Brplat

Thanks for the welcome guys,

I have a fair few to get through so bare with me.

If you want to buy them how do you guys go about that on this forum???

Hopefully I can dig up some good ones for you all.

Hi and welcome.
Usually if someone is interested in your cards and you want to set up a trade or sale, you'll negotiate the particulars through PM's (private messages), and once common ground is found an agreement is posted in the relevant section on this site. Once you recieve money you post the items then post feedback similar to what you would on Ebay.
Might be worthwhile to look at the FAQ section and packing requirements too.

I'm interested in the 75, 76 and 88 singles that you have to complete some of my sets when you get to them. Enjoy the site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom