1992 Regina Series

TheQueenBee

THE YEAR OF THE DRAGON
Real Name
Renae
Hey traders,

I have some cards from NRL 1992 Regina series, they also have errors. It has Paul Harragon on the front and Andrew Langford on the back and the other card has Andrew Langford on the front and Paul Harragon on back. Does anyone have any idea of any prices of these cards or any way i may be able to find out?

Thanks

heh Queenbee, I have this complete set and the 92 regina error cards have not gone for anything special in $$'s that I have ever seen, I have seem them range from 4-10 dollars for each card.........hope that helps.

G'day QueenBee and tak35bne, I also collected these cards when they were released in 1992, I still have hundreds of doubles in a box somewhere, and have about 6 of each error card. To the best of my knowledge, the error was never corrected, as I have never seen or heard of the correct versions. And hey once i find that box, I may put some up for sale!!!
Cheers,

Nick J

G'day QueenBee and tak35bne, I also collected these cards when they were released in 1992, I still have hundreds of doubles in a box somewhere, and have about 6 of each error card. To the best of my knowledge, the error was never corrected, as I have never seen or heard of the correct versions. And hey once i find that box, I may put some up for sale!!!
Cheers,

Nick J

Yeh do that, I would like some more of these for a second set that i am helping a friend with..........:)

Cheers,

Nick J

There's definitely a correct version of the Harragon, because I have it in my Knights collection.

Actually, I don't have the error ones. But I don't really want them, either.

There's definitely a correct version of the Harragon, because I have it in my Knights collection.

Actually, I don't have the error ones. But I don't really want them, either.

Awesome! I'm starting my search today! (OK, tomorrow, i'm going to sleep now hehe).

If anyone has the corrected versions of the Paul Harragon and Andrew Langford cards, I am interested!

Cheers, Nick J

PS I actually ended up gluing each version of each card together to create my own "corrected" version of the cards!

I have a feeling I have the corrected Langmack, and I wouldn't mind parting with it. I'll have a look tomorrow.

Only catch is, since it's such an old series and I collected it as a kid, it might be rubbish condition.

Back
Top Bottom