Not open for further replies.

Saints4me

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ken
eBay User
nickoang
image.jpeg image.jpeg

I've got this 1992 Colourgram Wall Chart together with the 16 (complete set) colourgram cards which are all still in original cellophane packets and I want to preferably sell, but would consider trade for upper end Dragons inserts that I don't have.

Condition is excellent, and the colour is still bright.

Size is roughly 52cm tall x 32cm wide, so difficult to post, but I'll work that out if anyone is serious.

This is a 'hard to come by' item, so serious offers only please! Check the photos and don't hesitate to send through any queries.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
image.jpeg image.jpeg

I've got this 1992 Colourgram Wall Chart together with the 16 (complete set) of colourgram cards which are all still in original cellophane packets and I want to preferably sell, but would consider trade for upper end Dragons inserts that I don't have.

Condition is excellent, and the colour is still bright.

Size is roughly 52cm tall x 32cm wide, so difficult to post, but I'll work that out if anyone is serious.

I'll be coming to Aussie (NSW) in late April early May, so that could be an option as well.

This is a 'hard to come by' item, so serious offers only please! Check the photos and don't hesitate to send through any queries.
Ken, what are you after for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom