15 year old's collection at the Miami show. Unreal.

I seen that vid. Insane. How???? Daddy said here's $50k to play with, got into slabs?

15 years old? surely couldn't have got to that level from like a few lucky Jordan RC flips?

I seen that vid. Insane. How???? Daddy said here's $50k to play with, got into slabs?

15 years old? surely couldn't have got to that level from like a few lucky Jordan RC flips?
He said he'd been doing it for 5 years. I suspect papa gave him 10K and off he went. If you got into sports card investing 5 years ago and you had a real knack for you'd be killing them right now. Kid seemed much smarter than most. Maybe that's not how it went and his old man gave him a 100K but his knowledge of card prices and pop reports was incredible.

He also said he'd been buying Acunas forever. Those were less than $200 in 2017 when 2017 Bowman Baseball released. Those are many thousands of dollars now.

2016 Bowman Chrome is the big one. In that 1 product was the 1stBowman autos of Juan Soto, Tatis Jr. and Vlad Jr. I'm pretty sure that all their base autos in PA10's are multiple 4 figure cards now. The colours autos are really big bucks -especially Soto. All 3 could've been had for between $40-$100 raw at release. Again, if you were heavily into the investing side and got in 5 years ago you've struck gold.

Back
Top Bottom