15,000+ base and some inserts for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterBlaster

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Michael
HI,

Been going through my base cards and have about 15,000+ base, inserts and rookies for anyone that wants the whole lot. I live in Perth, so it would have to be someone local. Its 85% Basketball and you have a range from Early 90's to Today (before Panini).

This consists of NON STAR cards. You will not find JORDAN, SHAQ, WADE, BRYANT, STOCKTON, MALONE, and others of this level.

It would be great for someone looking to start some sets or give to the kids or getting multiples of players like AK47 or Mike Bibby and players of that sort.

In return, looking for 15 low level jersey or autos. We can agree upon what you want to trade. I am looking for trade bail and not a huge score. You know the ones I am talking about, the ones that you might get 1.00 in freebay for.

Cheers

Mike

Mate, I have some base in my want list I'm looking for if you have some in mint I would be happy to trade an auto or two for them.

LMK

Mate, I have some base in my want list I'm looking for if you have some in mint I would be happy to trade an auto or two for them.

LMK

Thanks for the heads up.

Two of the cards on your list, Pippen and Bol I might have in the KEEPERS. When I start organizing them by player name, I will come back to this post and take a look and see if I have them. Would be more then happy to help you in your set chases. It took me the good part of 3 weekends to sort through all these cards, so give me some time to go through the rest. Once I do, I will send you a message to see if you still need them.

Mike

If you decide you will trade some cards, then please check for Oscar Torres, Sebastian Telfair and Vince Carter Raptors years.

I have some Carter Raptors years, when I get to him I will drop you a line and we can talk. I believe I have some inserts also....

Mike

Hey man, I'm looking for any Kevin Garnett, Kevin Durant and Channing Frye cards. Thanks :)

I can help you with those.. I think I have a folder with both... I will take a look when I have time, would need a list from you of what you have though or what your looking for as with the sorting and all, dont have time to list them all out. I think I have about 1000 Garnett cards, there are lots of dupes so I figure about 400 different cards.

Frye cards I think I have about 60+ different. Not sure I will have to look.

What do you have for trade?

<quote> Hey man do you have any starbury, Allan Houston or C-webs? </quote>

TONS! I have all three.... send me a list of what your looking for and what trade bait you have for them and we can work something out... Your up the road a bit from me, so if you want, we can do an in person trade./... Let me know.... You can come and pick what you want......

Honestly man I don't really have much of Houston or Webbers. I dont really have anything to trade but in willing to give u some coin for all the Marburys, Houstons and Webbers if that's cool?

Honestly man I don't really have much of Houston or Webbers. I dont really have anything to trade but in willing to give u some coin for all the Marburys, Houstons and Webbers if that's cool?

Sure.... never said no to coin.. If your looking for an instant collection of both, then I have what you are looking for. send me a message and we can figure out how you would like to search through what you want.

Hey good to see ya back Mike!

Thanks Paul. Hope the rehab on the knee is going well.

Yes, I was told to get a hobby. The hobby I was told to get was cleaning, so I figured that I had cards in so many parts of the house, it was time to organize what i have been dreading for a long time. Seems that the board is a bit slower then it used to be, hope that it picks up more during winter months.

:)

Maybe you can find some Charles Barkleys also.

I am working on my player sorting now, I have a ton of Sir Charles already piling up. I will get back to everyone looking for players as soon as its all sorted. Its a long and drawn out process with 25,000 cards to sort through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom