14 Packs, Not Live

MetallicA'

Ricky Davis Collector
eBay User
senyac1
When i was in Melbourne for nearly two weeks i bought loose packs from Kickz101 and Card Zone. everyone was saying the card zone employees are rude they were extremly nice to me, it was funny cause i went their twice and the first day i saw the whole layout and the 2nd time round they were actually closed but they let me in to buy some packs and it defiantly payed off. They were laying out new floor boards that looked super sweet.
i bought:

2 pks of 05/06 topps chrome

horrible worst players pulled, pulled 3 rcs which were reiner, burks and just about the only nba player i havent heard of in the last 5 years lol. Ibrahim Kutlury

4 pks of 04/05 Upper Deck

Highlight - 2 rcs, Delonte West and Sasha Vujacic

3 pks of 05/06 Upper Deck

Highlight - Performance Clause Jamal Maglore Jersey Card. can be redemmed if he gets 4 blks in a game this year. the gay thing is about theses u have to wait a year to get them, so their is no point in making an effort for a shitty jersey card

1 pk of 05/06 Press Pass

L.Schenscher Base, L.Schenscher Gold Para, Old School Insert H.Warrick,
NCAA Champions insert Scott and Sean May

4 Packs of 05/06 Bazooka

i got the first pack of these on my first visit to card zone and it was fun to break and had nice tasting chewing gum so i thought i would get a few more packs, the store was closed and they let me in and this is what i pulled:
4 mini's - Brand, Dwight Howard and RC Joey Graham
Team Sticker - Indiana Pacers
Quad PG Sticker - Harris, Claxton, Mo Williams, Martin
Fridge Magnet - Sean May
3 Gold Parras - Melo Man
and a Blog Squad Game Used Card of SHaq

i wasnt expecting to pull anythin from these packs so this was a little thrill, my first shaq game used i have pulled, quite a nice looking card too.

I also got 15 9pocket pages, 2 screwdowns and a 250 count plastic cube

i have will have some scans up asap.

pullsinmel.jpg

had nice tasting chewing gum

:shock: Busted a box of these awhile back and almost was sick after one piece of the gum! Gave they other 35 pieces to ny youbger bro, don't know if he ate them!

Some nice stuff dude. I went to Kickz101 while I was down there too. It's a great store. Bought a jersey and some cards. I pulled a Ryan Gomes auto from a pack of Rookie Debut and picked up 4 packs of UD 05-06 and pulled three GU. I had some Melbourne Mojo.
And the weather was surprisingly good..

Back
Top Bottom