tak35bne

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
tack35
COMC User
tak35bne
Well, I received my book in the post today and i am very very happy with the quality product put out by Dans NRL Collectibles. As a reference source it is going to come in very handy and it is well worth the 29.95......couple of little things I did notice that I will email Dan Pain about, it seems that some of the signature and redemption cards have not been references, ie in 1996 Series 1 there is no mention of the National Heroes signature cards.

And in 1996 Signature Gold series, the 'in their element' cards are covered along with the correct number of master cel cards BUT the 'in their element' redemption cards with the wave form pattern (for want of a better term) is not mentioned nor are the signature cards from that series either numbered or not.

Having said that, its a great book, I immediately found sets that I did not know existed and Dan should get a great wrap for putting together an excellent publication that will assist the small collectors like me........:)

:D:D:D:worthy::worthy::worthy:

BUT the 'in their element' redemption cards with the wave form pattern (for want of a better term) is not mentioned nor are the signature cards from that series either numbered or not.

Do you mean the regular sized cards with the wave were redemption?

I find all these different In Their Element various cards very confusing, same with the Master Cels. Does anyone have any idea exactly what came out?

As for the book, it looks good, I will probably pick it up soon.

Do you mean the regular sized cards with the wave were redemption?

I find all these different In Their Element various cards very confusing, same with the Master Cels. Does anyone have any idea exactly what came out?

As for the book, it looks good, I will probably pick it up soon.

As I understand it there was the standard in their element cel cards, another set that mirrored this base set with the respective in their element pattern were only available via redemption.........now some of these redemption versions were autographed and numbered, my wendell sailor card F9 is autographed and numbered 62 of 200, other autographed redemption cels are not numbered as they were excess stock from Dynamic when they went bust.

My 1996 Signature gold series has a full set of basic cels and I have started a set of the redemption cels that have been signed. Now the master cel cards mirrored the water in their element cards, I have master cel cards with and without the water wave pattern as I believe they were both available, I have also heard there were some signature master cels.

For any that are interested, if you are in Brisbane I am happy to host anyone for a cold ale and a look thru my collection...........hope this helps.

I have a Mark Coyne unsigned cel card, a Mark Coyne signed cel card un-numbered, and a Mark Coyne cel card signed and numbered to 200. I also have an unsigned mundine cel card, a signed mundine card unnumbered. But, the Mark Coyne signed card numbered to 200 has a Guarantee of Authenticity from Dynamic Marketing, whereas the Mundine signed un-numbered has a Certificate of authenticity from Dynamic. Very strange indeed. The signed cards also have 7 diamonds on the right hand signed of the cards as well.

Back
Top Bottom