10 year Gold Coast Collection

canplay62

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Justin
eBay User
canplay62
Just looking at information on the best way to go about selling my Select Afl Gold Coast Suns collection.

I have all but 5 of the insert cards from the past 10 years. Must have spent $10,000 over the years.

Not sure whether to sell as bulk collection, break down into years or sell seperately.

any info would be appreciated.

Cheers

Just looking at information on the best way to go about selling my Select Afl Gold Coast Suns collection.

I have all but 5 of the insert cards from the past 10 years. Must have spent $10,000 over the years.

Not sure whether to sell as bulk collection, break down into years or sell seperately.

any info would be appreciated.

Cheers
I think the best starting point would be to work backwards selling from the high end stuff down...
Not many Gold Coast collectors so I don't think you'd get anyone buying the bulk lot.
there are some very sought after high end cards though - Gary Ablett FF among the most expensive.
Then split the smaller stuff into years and sets and try selling them that way.

I think the best starting point would be to work backwards selling from the high end stuff down...
Not many Gold Coast collectors so I don't think you'd get anyone buying the bulk lot.
there are some very sought after high end cards though - Gary Ablett FF among the most expensive.
Thanks Mate
Exactly what I was thinking.
Cheers

summed it up perfectly....:thumbsup:

Wow i didt realise there was another who had the complete set. Could you pm me with pictures as i dare say i would be very keen to buy some off you and you may have a few of the last ones that i need for my master set!!!!!

But to start with keen on any nunbered ablett, jack martin, ben ainsworth and ben king numbered cards. may be easier via facebook messenger and feel free to send photos througg there!!

Back
Top Bottom