1 x 1994 AFL SELECT pack with MOJO

BLOWN8

Such is life!
Real Name
Darren
eBay User
dazza_1563
brought one pack of 1994 AFL Select footy cards last week on ebay. ive done this once before and got all base, seen these come up so had to do it again and im glad i did. always loved this series as its what got me into collecting trading cards. i was a 12-13 year old and would go into the local toy store and buy a pack a week, remember pulling a scott wynd gold, felt like the happiest kid on earth lol :D

i went home at lunch today and it was in the mail box so i busted it and this is what i pulled

don pyke wc
gary pert coll
matt liptak ade
matt kennedy bris
john gastev bris
craig bradley carl
al richardson coll
brian lays rich
michael long ess
jeremy guard fitz
leon cameron wb
mark bairstow gee
stephen o'reilly gee

and

gary ablett legend card :woot:
ablettlegendcard1994.jpg

it was the bottom card so as i opened it i spotted the back of it straight away. couldnt believe it. ive wanted this card and always looked out for one on ebay but whenever they came up they would sell for over what i wanted to pay.

thanks for looking

Daz

thanks guys, its the first legend card select produced. and one of the best looking imho. one sold on ebay not too long ago for just under $30, but ive seen them sell for $40-$50 during footy season.

What luck! Great pull :) I put that set together back in 94...at the age of 10 :lol: Still got the completed set! And never pulled a Legend card despite the heaps of packs I bought. Got a couple of Gold Series though :)

What luck! Great pull :) I put that set together back in 94...at the age of 10 :lol: Still got the completed set! And never pulled a Legend card despite the heaps of packs I bought. Got a couple of Gold Series though :)

you did well putting a set togerher at 10 mate. i was hoping for a signature card but hey, i wont complain.

pretty expensive - $14 all up for 1 packet inc postage

Thought the nostalgic value would be worth it though.

There can't be too many sealed packs of these lying around, to bust or not? hmmm :p

This was my first ever series of cards too.
Got about 5 of the gold cards. All i ever wanted was the Jason dunstall gold card or the legend card... well done

Great score Daz - there were a heap of boxes produced that year so hitting the Legend card is no mean feat! Well done mate!

Back
Top Bottom