'09 SPx box break

ADingoAteMyBaby

Ethier/Griffey/Manny
Real Name
Steve
Hey guys, this will be my last box break for a while...saving to build a house might be a little more important me thinks ;)

Decent box, bit disappointed with the 1 auto i got. def wasnt worth the money I spent...scans coming up in 10...stay tuned!! Brandon Wood AUTO was an alright hit though...what you think??

DICEK_GU.jpg

D_L_WINMAT.jpg

JETER_GU.jpg

PIE_AUTOGU.jpg

QUAD_GU.jpg

ROLEN_FB.jpg

WOOD_AUTOGU.jpg

hehe yeah matm...posted that before i opened the buyback pack...pulled the brandon wood auto in it. oops

if anyone is interested in any of them, leave me a pm.
i also got 5-6 joe dimaggio career highlights that i didnt scan...

lol don't know many Baseball players but I love that Jeter Jersey mate!:) Nice looking letter too!

these type of cards look great.
first time i saw something like these was when i joined here a few weeks ago.
im still stuck in the old school 'normal piece of cardboard trading cards' era :eek:

im a 'sometimes' (lol) Indians fan and wouldnt mind some indians cards with this piece of material in them (are these the patch cards everyone talks about??)
and if i wanted to start accumulating this type of card and not the normal type what would be my best buy box wise??
cheers :D

Mate thats a pretty nice break...I wouldn't be disappointed with it. The By the Letters are great cards. SPX always make nice sets.

Back
Top Bottom