09/10 Upper Deck Masterpieces - Wilt Chamberlain

drob50

Magic Johnson and David Robinson ON CARD autos
Real Name
Adam
eBay User
None
Hey guys

Just thought I would let some people know about a response I just received from Upper Deck about the Wilt Chamberlain masterpiece insert from the 09/10 Upper Deck set.

I have collected 34/35 of these and was told by numerous people, as well as looking around the net. There are a number of people selling the "34 card set" of these as they claim the Wilt was never made.
I emailed Upper Deck to get confirmation of this as it still appears in their checklist.

After getting 2 emails telling me to call them on their 1800000000000000 number, I explained AGAIN that I am in Perth and it is not that simple, and they this morning emailed back and told me that they DID in fact produce this card and insert them into packs????

I hope this information is correct as I am now going to begin the hunt again.

If anyone has one or has seen one I would love your help to find it.

Thanks

I have 34/35 as well. If you get one make sure you post a mailday so we can see the elusive card.
i have just done about 2 hours of searching the net and no luck its not looking good :(... But if its listed in a beckett and on there checklist there bloody well should be one:mad: if i cant find one i am hitting up upperdeck 4 one lol even if they gotta make one specialy for me :yellow: hehehehehe

After I got an email from them saying they DID make the card, I replied and asked if someone has seen it or if they are just going by the checklist. They didn't reply again after that

Pigs lol

@drob50 - I hope you get this notification and come back online!!!!!

Did anyone ever end up finding the Wilt ???

None in the PSA Pop reports or anywhere I can find.

It's fine if it's a 34 card set but then Why would they say it's been made??

34/35 status here 😭

@drob50 - I hope you get this notification and come back online!!!!!

Did anyone ever end up finding the Wilt ???

None in the PSA Pop reports or anywhere I can find.

It's fine if it's a 34 card set but then Why would they say it's been made??

34/35 status here 😭
Well, I didn't get the notification... but somehow I ended up coming back on to have a look around! lol

Good to hear from you Matty!!

No, never found the Wilt. Its a Myth!

Well, I didn't get the notification... but somehow I ended up coming back on to have a look around! lol

scary movie wassup GIF

Good to see some OG's around mate!!!! You getting the box breaking itch????????

That's sad to hear!!! I hate getting that close to a set completion but if it was never made I guess the set is technically complete!!

Good to see some OG's around mate!!!! You getting the box breaking itch????????

That's sad to hear!!! I hate getting that close to a set completion but if it was never made I guess the set is technically complete!!
Actually, a member from here contacted me this week and made me wonder what was happening around the old digs.

Kinda wish I didn't see how much money I left on the table by selling out when I did 😂😂

Back
Top Bottom