09-10 Panini Limited and Contenders Break Recap

infestacide

Metal Head
Real Name
Ben
I have had stashman and Wonga around today for some box busting, these are my 2 boxes and im sure they will post their results later. Only scanning my hits

Contenders - nice oncard autos, but lack of numbering

Jermain Taylor
Pendegraph (Redemption)
Sam Young
Johnny Flynn :thumbsup:

Then my first try at limited, didnt mind them at all

James Harden Patch #/10
Jeff Teague GU Auto #/299
Kobe Bryant Glass Cleaners GU Auto #/49 (redemption)

here are the piccies, thanks for looking :v:

break1.jpg

Im still not into the whos hot and whos not of this year ben but nobody will doubt the kobe is a sweet hit !!:thumbsup:

Gud bust mate... Cant wait til u get that kobe...

And as 4 me... no point doing a thread for no cards worth showing!!! lol :v:

Yeah that's one of the better boxes of Limited... did well. My box was mud and another guy pulled two 1/1s from his, so they're a bit uneven, still, the Kobe autos are all going for over a hundred on ebay and the glass cleaners are generally on-card so if you get it redeemed and it's not a sticker I'd say that's a fantastic result.

sick kobe!! im hunting for a kobe auto.. was that from one box of limited? im thinking of getting a box and 2 of the certified

Well done bro,

You demanded I sell you a Kobe Auto last time you bought some boxes! Told ya i'd come through ;)

As for Pendergraph... thats just the mojo gods evening up the ledger.

I want Certified too, hope its as good as the NFL version - some of the die cut patches are sweet in that prod!

very sweet hit on the koooooobe and the flynn and harden aren't bad either:thumbsup: btw did you hit anything thabeet from the contenders??

Back
Top Bottom