09-10 Panini Limited and Contenders Break Recap

infestacide

Metal Head
Real Name
Ben
I have had stashman and Wonga around today for some box busting, these are my 2 boxes and im sure they will post their results later. Only scanning my hits

Contenders - nice oncard autos, but lack of numbering

Jermain Taylor
Pendegraph (Redemption)
Sam Young
Johnny Flynn

Then my first try at limited, didnt mind them at all

James Harden Patch #/10
Jeff Teague GU Auto #/299
Kobe Bryant Glass Cleaners GU Auto #/49 (redemption)

here are the piccies, thanks for looking :v:

Im still not into the whos hot and whos not of this year ben but nobody will doubt the kobe is a sweet hit !!

Gud bust mate... Cant wait til u get that kobe...

And as 4 me... no point doing a thread for no cards worth showing!!! lol :v:

Yeah that's one of the better boxes of Limited... did well. My box was mud and another guy pulled two 1/1s from his, so they're a bit uneven, still, the Kobe autos are all going for over a hundred on ebay and the glass cleaners are generally on-card so if you get it redeemed and it's not a sticker I'd say that's a fantastic result.

sick kobe!! im hunting for a kobe auto.. was that from one box of limited? im thinking of getting a box and 2 of the certified

Well done bro,

You demanded I sell you a Kobe Auto last time you bought some boxes! Told ya i'd come through

As for Pendergraph... thats just the mojo gods evening up the ledger.

I want Certified too, hope its as good as the NFL version - some of the die cut patches are sweet in that prod!

very sweet hit on the koooooobe and the flynn and harden aren't bad either btw did you hit anything thabeet from the contenders??