08/09 exquisite LBJ BOX!!!!

That would have been a nice box for me to break having 2 of my PC players in it.
I'd keep the auto patch and Augustin and sell the rest.

It won't sell for $6000. At most $1800 I would think. But seeing as it is the first, you never know.

Ersk

I don't get these hot boxes...wouldn't you be able to see if it was a signature box just by looking through the plastic and picking that one?

I don't get these hot boxes...wouldn't you be able to see if it was a signature box just by looking through the plastic and picking that one?

Lol...if only it were that simple. Exquisite comes wrapped in clear plastic on the outside, then there is a black cardboard box with a gold sticker seal on that, and then only the actual box.

To be honest, it pisses me off that someone gets a whole box full of LBJ and a signed box where some poor **** get's **** in their $1000 box of 5 cards.

To be honest, it pisses me off that someone gets a whole box full of LBJ and a signed box where some poor **** get's **** in their $1000 box of 5 cards.

al just posted a thread about the guy whinging on ebay about his box, he got jack sh!t in it...im with u mate, its not right, they've made so many cards u could at least put 1 jordan or 1 bron etc at least 1 of a star in every box

yer i know!! there should be 1 good player in like every box of exquisite
because it is like a $1000 box!!:thumbsup:

wonder if pip has an equivalant box out there :blink:

impossible, only got 1 card in exquisite and its the triple logoman, have any other signed boxes hit the bay? i havent looked, would like to see who signed. i think now that panini got the license UD is slightly relieved that they dont have to keep using durant on their stuff!! could have been worse, they could have signed oden!

impossible, only got 1 card in exquisite and its the triple logoman, have any other signed boxes hit the bay? i havent looked, would like to see who signed. i think now that panini got the license UD is slightly relieved that they dont have to keep using durant on their stuff!! could have been worse, they could have signed oden!

lol :lol: so true!

Back
Top Bottom