06 trilogy Live box break!

last pack
kobe

rookie #999
joey graham

overall this product is really crap only pick this box coz nothing left worth picking up in there. the gu and rc were allright but ffs wid the auto no wonder UD is getting rich.

sorry about the bad break bud, i was considering picking a box of trilogy up today, but now i'm glad i didn't! at least the sweet shot was much better!

ozballer23 said:
sorry about the bad break bud, i was considering picking a box of trilogy up today, but now i'm glad i didn't! at least the sweet shot was much better!
yeah i know only it cost 1/3 of the price for the sweet shot. i was hoping sonny has the ultimate coz i prefer ultimate than trilogy. this product has alway been rubbish but i got no choice becoz thats the only product worth picking up.

better luck next time, though something tells me you won't be busting another box of this stuff again! i can't blame you really, i try to steer away from trilogy also and just buy singles off ebay that i like from it.

ozballer23 said:
better luck next time, though something tells me you won't be busting another box of this stuff again! i can't blame you really, i try to steer away from trilogy also and just buy singles off ebay that i like from it.
i will tell u now that this will be my last trilogy box as it been rubbish for the last 4 boxes that i open. 3 from last year and 1 this year and the best card that came from those box is a feaking melo sign of stardom. really for a high-end product trilogy is a big massive rip-off. i rather add a few dollars to get ultimate.

Back
Top Bottom