06-07 Finest Rip Party Video is up!!!!!

StarburyMatrix3

PHOENIX WILL RISE AGAIN
Real Name
Travis
Here it is, im the guy in the Starbury shirt. The eating champ is my good friend who works at the shop also, and the funny guy who pulls the checklist is a friend who is one of our biggest customers, he is also the one who sold me the Steve Nash Auto.

watch

looks like good fun:D :D :D can't wait till mine arrive:thumbsup:

trav, can you tell holly i am on my way;) i have always wanted to come back to florida:p

The redemptions come in different colors and some say refractors on the back.

And Hollie is going to be on the new Beauty and the Geek show, and also in a cheesy movie calles Zombies! Zombies! Zombies!. Plus she has posed for playboy before, so if you google Hollie Winnard, you'll find some interesting pictures of her.

The redemptions come in different colors and some say refractors on the back.

And Hollie is going to be on the new Beauty and the Geek show, and also in a cheesy movie calles Zombies! Zombies! Zombies!. Plus she has posed for playboy before, so if you google Hollie Winnard, you'll find some interesting pictures of her.

Lol, im going to do that tonight :)

There should be a rip party for the Finest group buy! I'm sure Holly will make her way "down under".....and if she doesn't, than I'm sure chadjaja can put on a nice tight Bob Cousy singlet!

Great video!

Great pulls!

How many boxes did you open yourself? and how many did they break all up?

Did Holly 'rip' anything else?

Ersk

lol nice, and look at everyone drooling over the hottie ;)
lets just say i think she's there for the money/exposure not her love of card collecting. she is pretty tho.
nice little production, i'd just love to live near a card shop like that lol!

ERSK- i bought 2 of those boxes, the girl in the first half with the lowry opened a box for my but didnt get anything great. 12 boxes were broke that night.

adhunt- lol of course she was in it for the money and exposure, she didnt know any of those basketball players.

Back
Top Bottom