06/07 Exquisite sell sheet

ScottE

Go Brock
Real Name
Scott
eBay User
scotteamy
Look very nice, hows the triple logoman. I'll try and get a bigger pic.

55263.jpg

The triple logoman looks shit, I wouldnt touch any logomen cards without an auto to go with it, its just a glorified patch imo....I'll take an auto anyday

I really like the look of the Limited logos set. The RC set also looks quite nice.

Wouldn't mind picking p more Exquisite this year. And the temptation to bust a case is good with the insertion of Printing Plates, Proofs and uncut sheets!

Does anyone know the release date? (if its been announced)

'Autographed Dual NBA Logoman Patch' for me :D

I meant the RC Auto Patches #Jsy. There are 2 different levels. Would like to know the diff before I go out and start buying the RCs

well we all know how much that is going to cost.. as usual.

I wouldn't be suprised if UD increased the price. Its not like they didn't sell last year!

I hope, but I doubt there will be a Walker in the set anywhere. Only 2 numbered out of 10 cards from three years of exquisite! :mad:

I wouldn't be suprised if UD increased the price. Its not like they didn't sell last year!

I hope, but I doubt there will be a Walker in the set anywhere. Only 2 numbered out of 10 cards from three years of exquisite! :mad:

Like Kyle! Only the 3, his RC Auto #/225 (no patch), His RC no auto #/25 and his RC auto #/26 (No patch). Show us the Korver!

Hmmmm another Dual Number Pieces set to complete? ;)

I meant the RC Auto Patches #Jsy. There are 2 different levels. Would like to know the diff before I go out and start buying the RCs

Well the 6 big names (Bargnani, Aldridge, Morrison, Roy, S. Williams & Thomas) have a RC /99 and a Gold Parallel to Jersey number.

The rest have rc /225 and a gold parallel to Jersey number.

Arguably my biggest quarm looking at the flyer is that the autos appear to be in Black, which in Exquisite's case I reckon doesn't look as good as Blue.

Dual enshrinemants could be cool as the single ones are quite boring

Back
Top Bottom