For Sale/For Trade 05 SP jordan patch

PMG CARD RED

OzCardTrader
Real Name
DHK
Hello guys,

I have acquired 05 sp jordan patch. What is the expected price of it?

Please check the below card:)attached photo
IMG_8244.jpg

Thank you everybody for kind reply.
I have just exchanged PMG red latrell sprewell with this card + other jordan cards :)

Its either part of the Bulls name or part of the letters on the back. Its certainly not part of the numbers.
I have just investigated it. the letter on the back is smaller size than the Bulls name. so I can guess it is from the upper part of "L".

Its either part of the Bulls name or part of the letters on the back. Its certainly not part of the numbers.
Really? It definitely looks like the part of one of the numbers to me (turned on its side). Either the beginning or end of the 2 perhaps, or one of the inside ends of the 3.

I'm more wondering why this is listed in the for sale when it appears to simply be asking what it's worth.

Really? It definitely looks like the part of one of the numbers to me (turned on its side). Either the beginning or end of the 2 perhaps, or one of the inside ends of the 3.

I'm more wondering why this is listed in the for sale when it appears to simply be asking what it's worth.

Here is a Jordan gamer with Bulls Letter etc....

The white patching around the number is much wider than the Team Letters or the name.

1632391437296.png

1632391402959.png

1632391510403.png

If you then straighten up the mesh holes on the jersey...

1632391702595.png
1632391733530.png

While the mesh holes wont be an identical match, the closest I could on the back to matching the patch, based on size, slope of mesh holes etc. was to the Top of the R...... I'll have a look at the front but the Top of the R seems to be close. Its not exact but its a close guide.

1632392478194.png

Ill keep seeing what I can match!

ve just investigated it. the letter on the back is s

Thanks mate..... couldn't match the patch to anywhere on the front so more confident that its the top of the R! But who knows.... ive been wrong before? LOL
Dude, you are 100% correct. It is the left upper part of "R". Thank you very much for your genuine effort. Now I have just found out that there is a tiny slope part of black patching that could be only found out on the left upper part of "R".
I really respect your detetive work.

cheers!

Back
Top Bottom