05/06 Upperdeck Sp Gameused Box Break Right Now

the SP Game Used boxes are factory seeled with a wrapping that has little white UD logos on it. I know coz I recently bought 2 boxes and sold them on this forum.

Looks like you may have gotten a searched then resealed box

:shock: Wrapping should have logos...

the box re-sealers many US sellers use make boxes look perfectly sealed... it is a worry and why I will only buy boxes from sellers with a good reputation... another reason why boxes are usually available for under wholesale price on ebay :(

Good Luck with it all though ;)

bad luck, mate. its pretty clear u've been robbed by the seller.
its tough to buy boxes from ebay nowadays, coz most of them are resealed boxes. off course, u're looking for cheap boxes, but its only around $10-15 and the risk is way to high.
u better buy from a good distributor (ie, dacard, orange county, sscentral). sometimes they have somthing like weekly special products.

in this case, u better talk with the seller, and give the seller neg feedback if the seller doesnt want to admitt it is a resealed box.

ps: next time if u buy box from ebay, check out the top and bottom of each pack before u open it, u can tell the difference between factory sealed and resealed pack.

ouch..... sounds like it's been searched...

how hard were the packs to bust? some packs can be really hard to open when new, did they look like they were sealed properly??

9.99/10 companies will seal boxes with their logos/brand names on the shrink wrap, if urs didnt have any on it, sounds like it's been busted and re-sealed....

check sellers feedback for re-occurance, and contact others who bought same box(s) off seller.......?????

ok hear guys this is how it is going down, i am still going ahead with a claim with upperdeck if it gets rejected well so be it. Once i get my other box of SPGU either this week or next week, if it comes with the upperdeck logo on plastic wrapping, then i will get in contact with the ebay seller that sold me the dud box, i will tell him if i don't get a refund i will be telling everybody on the card forums i am on, not to buy from this particular seller. Anyway guys i will keep you posted.

ok guys this is the message i am sending to the seller on ebay, please tell me if you think there is anything i should add or remove.

ok i definately think that item no.8739412108 was not factory sealed, reason being that i just busted another box of 05/06 SPGU and the plastic was totally different to the plastic on your box. The plastic on the other box had white upperdeck logos plasted all over it, your plastic wrapping had nothing on the plastic and plastic also felt and looked totally different (i am keeping all the contents of both boxers). The other box of SPGU had 2 auto cards in it, the box you sent me didn't have any auto cards in it, each box of SPGU averages at least 1 auto per box. I would like a full refund, if i don't receive a full refund i will be reporting you to ebay & paypal and at the moment i am in the middle of lodging a claim case with upperdeck quality assurance about this box you sold me.

As did i!! :(

i'm due to receive my box today (04'05 SP Authentic). will let evryone know the outcome if it's factory sealed etc.

i will bust it on live breaks too if it shows up!!

I've bought good singles off him a few times before... Might explain where he get them all the time :rolleyes: will stay away from boxes :mad:

And exactly why you should buy from reputable sellers such as DACW and OCSC .. even if it costs a little more at least you know you are getting what you pay for.

Learn from your mistake and move on, and purchase only from reputable sellers in future :)

Hmmmm, going by the listing, I doubt there's much you can do really. He never listed it as being sealed. It's only be assumption that we believe it'd be factory sealed.

You can TRY with PayPal, I doubt Upper Deck can help you, if you send in the wrapper, they'll know it's been re-sealed. Not sure if they have barcodes/or anything else on the wrap the same as the box???

Good luck, but yes, learn from this mistake, and do not buy anything non-factory sealed.

I actually thought this seller was ok, never bought from, but was on my faves list as they have decent prices and postage. Maybe this is why. Will be removing them ASAP.

to the guys who have just bought boxers from the same guy, i wouldn't be to worried i think i might just have been unlucky, but time will tell

Billy, i think i might just take $35 he has offered me, cause when i went to paypal to lodge a claim against him, i read through the terms & conditions and in the end it is my words against his, i just can't see myself winning.

Back
Top Bottom