05/06 UPPERDECK hardcourt box BREAK RIGHT KNOW

im here mate, good luck. hope u pull something good, all hardcourt breaks ive seen have been shit so far, we're due some 1/1's or something good!

andrew3134 said:
just got the box today,sorry about the late notice

bonus pack mj & leb

all base

has ANYONE pulled ANYTHING from these mj/lebron packs? ive seen about 50 packs opened and no gu no autos nothing...

thanks JZA, but i use to getting poo from upperdeck boxers so i don't really expect all that much from them.

pack 3

all base

pack 4

all base

andrew3134 said:
pack 9

all base

and

my lucky 1 auto from the box is Robert Traylor :x

pack 10

all base

Alright, i think we safely state as fact: Hardcourt sucks donkey balls. everyone who is thinking a box, save an extra 20 bucks and buy reflections, soooo much better.

Nice Chris Paul :eek: ...other than that i will be saving for a better box... :evil:

Cheers

Ben

JZA said:
andrew3134 said:
pack 9

all base

and

pack 10

all base

Alright, i think we safely state as fact: Hardcourt sucks donkey balls.
everyone who is thinking a box, save an extra 20 bucks and buy reflections, soooo much better.

totally agree

andrew3134 said:
JZA said:
andrew3134 said:
pack 9

all base

and

pack 10

all base

Alright, i think we safely state as fact: Hardcourt sucks donkey balls.
everyone who is thinking a box, save an extra 20 bucks and buy reflections, soooo much better.

totally agree

I said that during the first ever hardcourt live break. :lol: Someone pulled a Bogut #/50 auto on one though. It was wils2k I think.

yeah i stupidly busted like half a box of hardcourt at retail prices and the fuckin auto i pulled was the same shitty tracktor traylor. thank fuck i got a jasikevicius RC as well, or i'd have been screaming at my handfuls of base. the saddest part of all is i already knew i hated hardcourt before i started busting the packs that day. well i guess i proved myself right on that one. <rant over> *VIVA LA BAN HARDCOURT*

has ANYONE pulled ANYTHING from these mj/lebron packs? ive seen about 50 packs opened and no gu no autos nothing...[/quote]
The only good card ive seen in person from the lebron mj packs was a gold paralell #23 with mj and bron on it.

JZA said:
andrew3134 said:
just got the box today,sorry about the late notice

bonus pack mj & leb

all base

has ANYONE pulled ANYTHING from these mj/lebron packs? ive seen about 50 packs opened and no gu no autos nothing...

i haven't pulled anything from them myslef, but i have seen on ebay plenty of parallels, like #/23 and even #/5, but not much else. i did see a 1/1 dual auto that a guy was trying to sell for $25kUS :shock: needless to say it didn't sell!!

Back
Top Bottom