05-05 Ud SPX..IN 5 MINS

The only auto i got was the auto rookie jersey of cj miles.
Quick break...heheh
ye 18 packs dont last long..
2 of us got hold of 46 boxes years ago from a shop that was closing down..
MAN WAS THAT FUN..
Wrappers everywhere..took ages

damn tough luck on the auto, CJ Miles is currently in the NBDL, a high schooler in a similiar situation to Dorell Wright and Gerald Green. I would love to see someone here pull a Bogut SPx Auto/Jersey or Chris Paul or Ray Felton.

Thanks lads...ye had 3 pretty ordinary boxes now...youde almost swear these card companys wont send the cream card outside the usa.

geelongfan said:
tough break,
how much was ya box?
Ended up paying $160..a little more than i was prepared to pay..but then ive alway purchaced cheap nasty brands..hoops etc...
Mind you busted 3 boxes latly,all decent brands and havnt pulled much of anything...
I spose it make pulling a decent card that much sweeter when it does eventually happen..:D

I like the jerseys, pity the auto wasn't Bogut or Paul.. MOJO is coming in the next order for sure :rolleyes:

Does anyone konow if Spx boxes always have 3GU + Auto? Or is it meant to be only 2 GU? :roll:

I think from memory, it's meant to be 2 GU & 1 Auto. But the odds of 04/05 boxes were strange, pulled on average 2 Autos per box.... when it stated only 1 per box???

MavsMan© said:
I think from memory, it's meant to be 2 GU & 1 Auto. But the odds of 04/05 boxes were strange, pulled on average 2 Autos per box.... when it stated only 1 per box???

same with me on the 04-05 spx, but the 05-06 spx i opened had 3 gu & 1 auto

Back
Top Bottom