04-05 Throwbacks

Pack 10
Antoine Walker
Vince Carter
Carlos Boozer Parallel #65/100
Decoy
Peja Stojakovic
Jason Richardson

Fingers starting to hurt, from typing so fast..... Only 5 packs left. Hopefully there is something still left.

Going to have dinner so super fast typing, if there is mistake, just excuse it.
Pack11
Antoine Walker
Vince Carter
Rashard Lewis
Decoy
Decoy
Chris Webber
Peja Stojakovic

Pack 12
Jerry Stackhouse
Ray Allen
Allen Iverson
Decoy
Jason Richardson
Allan Houston

Game Used Jersey, Fairly low numbered I guess

Like these cards, but I think all of them are #D to /99, some of them aren't priced though? Like the Dual jersey of AI/Carter I pulled last week?

Pack 13
Kirk Hinrich
Richard Jefferson
Dirk Nowtizki
Decoy
Yao Ming
Tracy McGrady

Two Rockets players to end the pack...2 more packs left, so far 3 packs of bases.... :cry:

Pack 14
Steve Nash
Mickael Pietrus
LeBron James
Decoy
Richard Hamilton
Antawn Jamison

jvalles69 said:

Like these cards, but I think all of them are #D to /99, some of them aren't priced though? Like the Dual jersey of AI/Carter I pulled last week?
Haha... your right, didn't notice that. Thanks.

LAST PACK....

Pack 15
Paul Pierce
Jason Kidd
Shawn Marion
Decoy
Checklist
Carlos Boozer
Tony Parker

Not a nice way to end the Break... Overall, quite average. Pretty fun to break.

Just checked, The Jersey of your choice has an odd of 1:667...Guess I beat the odds, and that redeption has a high of 200BV... Damn fleer, why bankrupt on me.... and If I was to choose, I'll go with Gervin, higher BV than Mikan, so I take it back.

Just Can't believe I beat that odd!!!!!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:

Yeah right! Not too bad a break, you got the Melo jersey, and it was a bit better than my second box.

Someone fill me in, what's the Jersey of Your Choice, is it just that, you get a players jersey???? Or a GU Card??

Pitty about Fleer tho, pulling the redemption like that. But nice odds! Ya beat em!

Well done.

MavsMan© said:
Someone fill me in, what's the Jersey of Your Choice, is it just that, you get a players jersey???? Or a GU Card??

Pitty about Fleer tho, pulling the redemption like that. But nice odds! Ya beat em!

Well done.

I got laughed at when I asked the same question - but see it's not such a silly question after all :twisted:

Its a full size wearable jersey - sorry - WOULD have been a full sized jersey :(

LMAO!!

I guess there's more than 1 person asking the same dickhead questions then... ha ha ha. (I'm always finding myself asking questions tho).

How cool would that be, I wonder if they'd still redeem it, being that it's not a card???? Worth looking into!

wade7 said:
jvalles69 said:

Haha... your right, didn't notice that. Thanks.
actually, I think some of them aren't numbered, this one is the "Silver Level" so its numbered to 99

Back
Top Bottom