01/02 Hardcourt

15 + 1 MJ bonus pack

not the best break ever, but it was supplemented by a single pack of SP Authentic from which i pulled an Andrew Bogut Auto RC /1299 :D

Prototype said:
15 + 1 MJ bonus pack

not the best break ever, but it was supplemented by a single pack of SP Authentic from which i pulled an Andrew Bogut Auto RC /1299 :D

WOOOT! Bogut pull!!! :D :D :D Well done Proto!! One pack, you lucky SOD!! LOL Where did you purchase this wonderful single pack from??? ;)

funny you ask, it was actually from your shop.
so much for supposed pack searching, i get far too many cool pulls for that to be true

Prototype said:
so much for supposed pack searching, i get far too many cool pulls for that to be true

Yeah your probably the one doing the pack searchiing !!! :lol:

Prototype said:

:eek: :D Well done mate - again! That's definately the first Bogut Auto from Wanneroo I am aware of :D
Yeah don't think we'd still be operating after 12 years if we searched packs. ;)

Richo said:
Yeah your probably the one doing the pack searchiing !!! :lol:

I care about the hobby too much to pack search.
regardless, i rarely even pick my pack when i get some from Justin's shop (this usually only nets me packs of lame base).
Seem to be getting some goods lately having them just grab a random one for me :D

Ye ya lucky bastard...your old man didnt do me any favours on the few packs i grabbed:(
Although i did get a maggette refractor... heheh

hsv006 said:
Ye ya lucky bastard...your old man didnt do me any favours on the few packs i grabbed:(
Although i did get a maggette refractor... heheh

3 star/semi-star refractors (including a player you collect), and a black refractor - from just 7 packs. don't expect much do ya :p

Prototype said:
3 star/semi-star refractors (including a player you collect), and a black refractor - from just 7 packs. don't expect much do ya :p

1 Star player rookie auto from 1 pack !!!
DAMN STRAIGHT,WANT MORE :lol: :lol:

expectations that are too high, are always inevitably disappointed
1 auto out of 7 packs of topps chrome? keep dreaming
stevo was lucky to get the shaq auto out of a full box

Did you not see the :lol: As if that was a SERIOUS expectation !!!

I am a pessimist when it comes to pack busting, I always expect to get SFA - And more often than not I do :(

lolol... i dont know about this.
I dont think its to much to ask...if some1can pull an auto out of 1 pack ..odds are i sould have pulled 6 or 7..
heheh What a load of %#!@.
WELL DONE MATE... was nice to see another ozcardian ripout a great card.

okay guys, couple of scans of my weekends break. unfortunately scans dont do the film in the Baron Davis Floor/Film card any justice whatsoever. suffice to say, it looks absolutely awesome when held up to the light. minor details such as his facial expression and the NBA logo patch on his jersey are crystal clear. a joy to behold.... oh and the other card is of some big white stiff :p
barondavisfloorfilm.jpg

bogutsparcauto.jpg

Well done Ryan, VERY nice pulls mate, especially the stiff :D

some lucky fellow scored 3 NBA boxes on Sunday, but I have no idea what he got :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom