#001 League Sensations & Young Guns (Framed Jersey Image on Page 13)

Interesting to see if ESP will honour the redemption because there would be a jersey & frame for it in their office waiting to be completed....

Interesting to see if ESP will honour the redemption because there would be a jersey & frame for it in their office waiting to be completed....

My thoughts exactly, when was the expiry again?

At the very least they should still send the signed jersey and #001 card. This might be a better option given most collectors have had major issues with the framing and might prefer the #001 in a folder so they can see the number.

Best thing is - ESP have had nothing but problems with this stupid idea.....
Surely they will never, ever do it again.....

I have just spoken to Terry at ESP and he has stated that the jersey will still be available as long as it is redeemed before June 30 2016.

Very interesting.... Does the jersey vaporise on the 1st of July 2016. Esp need to get their act together on these high end redemptions to help the resellers who are still holding boxes & cases of their product as there value will be worth pennies if the redemptions are useless.. After all the cards or item have been produced & costed into the production of their product..

Very interesting.... Does the jersey vaporise on the 1st of July 2016. Esp need to get their act together on these high end redemptions to help the resellers who are still holding boxes & cases of their product as there value will be worth pennies if the redemptions are useless.. After all the cards or item have been produced & costed into the production of their product..
I am not opening any unopened boxes, just to redeem cards, have been keeping them since 1963 and not about open them just to get a stupid ESP NUMBER 1 CARD OUT.
And yes I know they expire, could not be happier, it is just better of being left alone than dealing with bullshit from ESP.

I am not opening any unopened boxes, just to redeem cards, have been keeping them since 1963 and not about open them just to get a stupid ESP NUMBER 1 CARD OUT.
And yes I know they expire, could not be happier, it is just better of being left alone than dealing with bulls*** from ESP.
Just curious why are you keeping unopened boxes?

And yes I know they expire, could not be happier, it is just better of being left alone than dealing with bulls*** from ESP.

ESP weren't making cards in 1963??

ESP weren't making cards in 1963??
thank god for that, I will not be keeping esp boxes for 54 years, that would crazy, 1 $140 box would be worth about $2.
take a scanlens box around that vintage and name your price, tell me another who has one. noooobooddyyyy.

Got this back yesterday

Looks great

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I wasn't going to post anything after the Corey Parker redemption card saga but i am greatly disappointed in the whole thing? I understand that the seller or owner of the item can choose who he or she thinks where it should end up but to have a "make an offer" and get strung along the way in which this was handled is an uproar. I am not a sore loser nor am i a harsh critic on the winner but why did i make an offer when i should have realized from the opening post that it when the Parker was found no matter what offer i made i was never going to win? Very disappointed indeed. Katrina.

Well I've just read the closed thread on the Parker, and am still shaking my head. The seller pulls a card he doesn't want, but because he thinks he got a raw deal on a failed trade, sells the card for $1200 less!! Gotta be one of the dumbest things I've ever read/heard of in this hobby. Yes, he can sell to whomever he wants, but doing over a gorilla on a grudge? Stoopid!! But I guess in my eyes, offering 3 gorillas for this card is probably just as dumb.

I hope they make 1/1's next year, and then I might buy some again, so I can gouge people like ESP does.

- Dunno what it eventually went for... There's been no mention.
I'm sure who ever got it will be pumped!!

I am more glad that it was found but more importantly it went to a Broncos collector. Katrina.

Back
Top Bottom