#001 League Sensations & Young Guns (Framed Jersey Image on Page 13)

God help me. I want this Parker signature card numbered 001. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. PS congratulations on the Manly framed jersey as it really looks super.

Yeh i heard him saying at parra that the owner was going to redeem it themselves hence why he was going to remove it from the site

Well this thread has closed doors written all over it? I am starting to think there are no more number 1s to be found? And as for the Parker signature card numbered 001 i think the chase is all but over.

Well this thread has closed doors written all over it? I am starting to think there are no more number 1s to be found? And as for the Parker signature card numbered 001 i think the chase is all but over.

The thread can only be updated with the info that is out there. Maybe it was pulled by a 10 year old with his pocket money and we'll never know!

We also know that there are a number of unopened cases as well, @Digeze has just run another case share, the thread says one box left not sure if it is still available - http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/comm...se-share-open-1-box-left.176808/#post-1530096

@Matt26 do you have any more info?

Back
Top Bottom