card shops at the gold coast?

I'll be there at Easter so Im wondering too but it isn't likely. There is one in Brisbane I'm going to though. Its only open after hours (12pm-6am). Its got stacks of Grant Hill cards and you just basically help yourself to anything that you can fit into a bag. All free of course. Just watch out for that dodgey shop keeper ;-)

Narh boys your out of luck, no stores here, but we do have strip clubs and too many nightclubs that you can blow your money on instead.:cool:

There is one in Brisbane I'm going to though. Its only open after hours (12pm-6am). Its got stacks of Grant Hill cards and you just basically help yourself to anything that you can fit into a bag. All free of course. Just watch out for that dodgey shop keeper ;-)

I've heard they've got a box of 94-95 Fleer Ultra with packs for $7.95 each! If you are lucky they might let you open a pack or two in search for that elusive Eric Montross All Rookie Team! ;)

Such a shame , card shops are so dead. It would be so good going to the local card shop on payday instead of pissing it up against a wall.

Yep..very sad.. perths about the same... 1 shop in the city (scary prices) and 2 small stalls at markets that i know off.
I cant believe that yuogio crap (or whatever its called:lol: ) is still going...

I've heard they've got a box of 94-95 Fleer Ultra with packs for $7.95 each! If you are lucky they might let you open a pack or two in search for that elusive Eric Montross All Rookie Team! ;)

you mean this card mr hill.i might be persuaded to part with it for lots of money.or i might just give it to you to wipe your feet on it :lol:
tony :D

montross.jpg

Back
Top Bottom