will lebron cards increase with a championship?

le bink james

OzCardTrader
Real Name
jarrod
eBay User
em.0413
hey guys,

just wondering how much a championship ring would affect lebron prices? and will it matter if the cards are from his cavs days?

I'm sure there will be a spike in the prices no doubt. I think it would be silly to cash in now though, given that he has a great chance to win multiple rings. If he does in fact win multiple rings his cards will be worth a lot more then just winning the one.

I would think a small % only, but as Jaames said, the chance of a steady increase over the next 5 years is good.

Look how much KD's cards went up when he won the scoring title. I'm sure a ring would send the values up.

Just a shame that the market is now flooded with the guys' auto's. They alone de-value themselves IMO.

Its all hype... Lebron prices are crazy and will only keep going up as the playoffs progress. Once the season ends (win / lose) they will level out. Lebron winning one ring isnt going to do it.

The longer UD holds the rights to Lebron and not to the NBA the better it is for Lebron Cavs cards. Once you start getting Lebron Heat cards (autos etc) I think you will see a downward turn.

Its all hype... Lebron prices are crazy and will only keep going up as the playoffs progress. Once the season ends (win / lose) they will level out. Lebron winning one ring isnt going to do it.

The longer UD holds the rights to Lebron and not to the NBA the better it is for Lebron Cavs cards. Once you start getting Lebron Heat cards (autos etc) I think you will see a downward turn.

Hope you're right mate, got this little rc auto

bronrcauto.jpg

I'm just hoping the in-laws give me a nice gift in the way of $$, seeing as they aren't paying for the wedding :D Plus i'll have to stop spending all my money on my Deon Butler PC

Back
Top Bottom