Wanted Signed 2008 Centenarys!!!!!

Allright its me again have added the Roy asotasi to our collection so now all i need is the steve menzies and three coach logocards

Come on someone must have a menzies that they want to get rid of. will do a super trade or pay some good dollars:):)

yeah they are there was 49 or 50 of them alive when it was released and I've got all of them except for Bath he died not long after they came out. There is only a handful of his card signed out there
There is about 11 signed harry baths out there only

there was only 49 left when they where released harry bath passed way 2 or 3 weeks after the official release date. Rest in peace HARRY A couple of people were fortunately enough to get him to sign there card. Any one interested in the top 50 signed out of the the top 100. This is in the top 5 of holy grail rugby league collections of rugby trading league cards

You could be right I had the figure 50 in my head. I had these signed and purchased a couple my self I have checked with my set and counted 49 including the Bath. I must be missing one will have to exchange numbers of the cards that are signed

hi mark
are you sure there werent 50 left? i know you know your S**t but i have 47 signed top 100's and i'm missing sattler, lazarus and bath. just wanted to get a firm number on this
thanks
You are SO right You got me on number 44 the 1st one Duncan Hall he is wearing a dark jacket and did not notice he,s sig across it . He sits next to Harry Bath in the order of cards and thought he was the 1st signed card that i had and he always catches my attention. Thank you very much for pointing this out to me. I also counted mine 5 times kept ending up with 49 by missing Duncan Hall. Sorry Duncan Hall. Thanks for correcting me Curtis and will know be buying my 1st pair of Glasses. Cheers mate your a legend You had me worried there. I better have a closer look before I open my mouth next time. Moz​

Back
Top Bottom