Status
Not open for further replies.

lowndes8

Banned User
Real Name
Matt
Just wanted to let people on here know about a dodge seller/fraud called mathew

He contacted me via PM about a Jordan Auto he said was his brothers

He said i could have it for $450 and via gift only. I didn't want to pay via gift due to the fact he has very low posts and only feedback for buying cards

Decided i would test him out so were back and forth with price and get it all the way down to $250. This is a $800 card we are talking

I asked if i could do via Bank Deposit said no, via normal paypal said no. He said gift only and he will pay all the gift fees.

Would give me no contact details at all. Noticed on his profile as well his location has changed 3 times just today. Asked if i could call him said no as he has no phone as he just got back from flying in from work. He told me earlier he was moving house though. Every time i asked questions he would say it will all be fine you will see.

http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/community/members/mathew.7007/

Just wanted to let people know to stay will clear of him

it was for my brother who doesnt have an account not me so dont start saying stuff i was just doing what he told me

i was just listining to him he lives in sydney u mugg its his cards i was just writing down what he said

No im not that silly as the gift option has no insurance for the seller. I know if i did i would

1. Lose my money
2. Never get my card

You dont sell a $800 card for $450 then drop it down to $250

I offered to pay via Bank Deposit as well said no.

I was listing to my bro he don't even like cards anymore he just wanted me to sell it so Stfu before u run ure mouth I was only doing wat he said after its his stupid card none of my business in wat he decides to do

I did nothing wrong I was just doing wat my bro asked he doesn't even collect anymore so yer sorry

Yer I'll tell him to get a damn account sorry for everything he can bloody do it himself instead of getting me in trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom