Tap 'N' Play Australian Cricket Legends - Signature Series (Signed Card Images on Page 2)

Thanks for the info Matt,

Looking forward to hearing a bit more about them, namely the price.

Hopefully the main release ones are out before the start of the BBL - ie. early December, if they hit the shelves in January, they will miss the boat all together with them. test series will be over & BBL half done.

I believe the main mass market release will be very late Dec, early January.

The Big Bash will still be going and the tests will be still on, or close to finishing.

Heard it's a big base set with inserts as well.

Cheers
Matt

Thanks to Neil, here is an image of one of the Legends cards hot off the presses!

20141125_162003_resized.jpg

Just got some new images sent through from Neil at Tap 'N' Play.

Here is an image of Arthur Morris, Alan Davidson and Neil Harvey signing their cards today.

image.jpeg

Seems the little surprise they mentioned was that the players have inscribed the cards!

im.jpeg

Cheers
Matt

What a lovely photo!!

Matt, I am allowed to put the photo of the three gentlemen on my Facebook page? Some of my non-collecting mates are huge cricket fans and they would love that pic.

The cards look unbelievable! I'll have to set up a sale thread offering a kidney before long!! :)

What a lovely photo!!

Matt, I am allowed to put the photo of the three gentlemen on my Facebook page? Some of my non-collecting mates are huge cricket fans and they would love that pic.

The cards look unbelievable! I'll have to set up a sale thread offering a kidney before long!! :)

Hi mate, the image is up on the. Tap 'N' Play Facebook page, I'm sure they would love you to share that photo from there.

what a great pic of those three they all look genuinely happy probably having a good old chin wag while they sign the cards :) they all look like they r doing fairly well too considering there ages. I really want a set of these but im a little worried about how much they will cost

What a lovely photo!!

So ... about this kidney ...

I can say without any fear of contradiction that it is the only thing of mine that actually works - I have monthly tests to prove it!! Can provide a handwritten COA if interested! :)

Oh great - now you've mentioned it comes with a COA, everyone will want it.

More on topic, will be interesting to see how the cards go. They certainly look nice.

I bought Naz's second set, something real sweet that I could also afford.

I've already repressed these 5 sigs in to the recesses of my memory.

Grrr…

:lol:

PS I have been on the bus all day and have just turned on the TV and heard the unfathomable news about Phil Hughes. I apologise if my excitable comment about the Tap n Play release seems inappropriate today :-(

Here is the latest image available. These were signed at the SCG this morning and it wasn't possible to get an image of Glenn signing the cards given the current situation. He has inscribed them with his test wickets total which is great.

image.jpg

Hi everyone,

Just received the final images from Neil at Tap 'N' Play of the signed cards of Steve Waugh and Brett Lee.

Given the fact that both are going through a difficult time, they still went ahead to honour their commitments to sign the cards. I guess this shows the great character of both of these guys. They were given the option to postpone the signing but went ahead anyway.

20141130_191458_resized.jpg

20141130_191644_resized.jpg

Both have inscribed there test playing numbers on all of their cards.

Cheers
Matt

Back
Top Bottom