What will happen at the tribunal?

• Total voters

Warney

Number 20.
Real Name
Anthony
eBay User
tazzad1109

Above is the video, what do you guys think?

In his interview when he was at Brissie Airport he said he grabbed the back of his ear on the weak-spot and admits it was a stupid thing to do, grabbing his air. I reckon he grabbed his eye lol

Remember in 2007 when he was in blue and gold he was also reported against Hawthorn when he alledgelly gouged Campbell Brown's eye but got away with it.

A poll has been added

I'm actually going to go with what Judd said of the incident, where he was stupidly going for the pressure point with his thumb on the side of his head...why? Because it's so odd it seems true and there was little or no reaction from Rischitelli when you'd expect otherwise if he got him in the eye.

Yeah good call, now to think about it i don't think Chris is that stupid but he does get picked on by his taggers so he might have been a bit frustrated

---------- Post added 07-09-2009 at 07:12 AM ----------

Look at it closely, he has his finger in his eye on one of the replays with the low angle shows it

Yeah good call, now to think about it i don't think Chris is that stupid but he does get picked on by his taggers so he might have been a bit frustrated

---------- Post added 07-09-2009 at 07:12 AM ----------

Look at it closely, he has his finger in his eye on one of the replays with the low angle shows it

Yep, very briefly and with little or no pressure as if he's pushing elsewhere...as backed up by his statement.

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if he goes for it cause either way it was a stupid thing to do ad could very easily be mistaken for gouging even if it isn't.

Dog act...no need for it.

I bloody love Juddy....but lost a bit of respect for him after that. One of the things i like about him is that he usually doesnt carry on even with all the attention he receives, but he crossed a line there.......

Very out of character and VERY stupid....

I think he should go. Its not something that should be allowed. Even with little force, you shouldnt be allowed to go any where near the face.
Stupid act. a week or 2 is definatly warrented

I think he should go. Its not something that should be allowed. Even with little force, you shouldnt be allowed to go any where near the face.
Stupid act. a week or 2 is definatly warrented

Agreed hes got to go for 1 or 2 weeks.

Bloody downhill skier Judd.

Has been average at best since leaving the Eagles. Could have been remembered as the greatest of all time but changing clubs has halted his career IMO.

they have said 2 weeks the tribunal lol. I bet if that was Josh Kennedy (just using an example) with his clean record he would still get 3 or 4 weeks 4 that while Juddy a superstar only gets 2

i agree, i have lost a little respect for him since the incident. it was just so unnessicary from a player of his standard! such a nice bloke on and off the field ussually.

Agreed it was a really stupid thing to do. Even if he was going for a pressure point thats a dangerous thing even if you know what your doing which he obviously didnt.

Glad he got 3 weeks, hes a sniper not Matthew Lloyd, he did it to Campbell brown back in 2007, glad brown lied back then as he was an eagles but he gets what he deserves this time, Bloody idiot going on about how he was trying to do a martial arts technique its a pity the media is one step ahead of you juddy and now the whole afl world knows how deadly the martial arts technique is, Have lost most respect for him now, he has done it twice now,

Glad he got 3 weeks, hes a sniper not Matthew Lloyd, he did it to Campbell brown back in 2007, glad brown lied back then as he was an eagles but he gets what he deserves this time, Bloody idiot going on about how he was trying to do a martial arts technique its a pity the media is one step ahead of you juddy and now the whole afl world knows how deadly the martial arts technique is, Have lost most respect for him now, he has done it twice now,

Heaps of people have lost respect for him now, it's great hey?

Judd a sniper? :lol: You're funny :)

Back
Top Bottom