BOGUTJORDAN

Would mods be looking at a ban here as well? :whistle:

I am not sure but it seems this guy doesn't respect International traders and seems to try and pull wool over there eyes, sometimes people don't realise that it is a small world even when hiding behind computer screens .

Def a Ban should be looked at !!

Still can't understand why anyone would send money without having the other party at LEAST agree to a thread, of they didn't you wouldn't send as personal... But yeah either way pretty slack effort, thanks for the thread as I was close to doing some deals with him for some exquisites...

Pretty obvious this is a case of theft/fraud by an OCT member, but if someone is going to see this as 'all Aussies are dodgy' then they are the one with issues!

There are a ridiculous amount of threads on BO and HK which show Americans and Canadians being the cause of this sort of thing, but they only like to point fingers when it is further from home!

Personally, I think all people that are 5'7" and wear blue shirts are dodgy! but that is proven :lol:

And good work trying to help out with it Tez! How good would it be to give the KG back to '_______'! ;)

Pretty obvious this is a case of theft/fraud by an OCT member, but if someone is going to see this as 'all Aussies are dodgy' then they are the one with issues!

There are a ridiculous amount of threads on BO and HK which show Americans and Canadians being the cause of this sort of thing, but they only like to point fingers when it is further from home!

Personally, I think all people that are 5'7" and wear blue shirts are dodgy! but that is proven :lol:

And good work trying to help out with it Tez! How good would it be to give the KG back to '_______'! ;)

I will be trying to get a happy ending (not the bali kind) for everyone hurt by this person.

PS, thanks god I am 5'9 :lol:

If this bogutjordan character has a mullet ratty we should change his name to "boganjordan". I'm sorry, but I've both stories and this bloke is a ratbag and a blacksheep.

Back
Top Bottom