Topps Cricket Legends Of The Game

Avonc

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Cam
eBay User
456cam
Two McCullum sigs, #/25 and #/49. There's also 1,5 &10 versions .
Unlicenced and autograph on a sticker, but still pretty cool cards.
DSC00937.JPG
DSC00938.JPG

looking through the Baz's on ebay, his signature looks very different on almost every card

And its all through the Sig, Different shapes on the B, different number and style of loops for the double L, completely different ways of getting from the B to the Double L

Last edited:
Did I read that there not actually player signed ? Topps fanatics have the rite to reproduce there sig ? Would make sense to the variations

The day they “reproduce” a players signature is the day I’m out of collecting. Surely that couldn’t possibly be a thing. No one would buy a product like that.

I’m not sold on it from what I’ve read anyway and the news off tops putting out fake autos recently does seem to add caution to this set ?

Yer there’s no way a bloke with such great hand eye coordination can’t sign his own name in the same style or fashion as the last signature he’s just done.

This was his other signature card and he does have a large auto.......which may have played into the fact him signing on smaller stickers may not have been something he was used to doing (squeezing his auto into a smaller area).

1716507126122.png

1716507183995.png

Below is an in person auto as well for comparison

1716507238269.png

This was his other signature card and he does have a large auto.......which may have played into the fact him signing on smaller stickers may not have been something he was used to doing (squeezing his auto into a smaller area).

1716507126122.png

I have no queries at all that the above sigs of B.Mccullum are authentic. And I’ll agree he does have a very free flowing sig but the Topps sigs are not even close I think saying because he had to sign them smaller would be clutching at straws. Have a look on you tube at the doco in Feb about Topps faking autos round about same time this set being produced. I believe this set is a feeler set to test the market no real strength to it.

Back
Top Bottom