Brilliance Superstars 2024

Only 2540 boxes compared to 4330 boxes in 2022 Brilliance which has so far been the quickest release I have seen sell out, if you arn't an SCC member feels like it will be near impossible to get a box.

Only 2540 boxes compared to 4330 boxes in 2022 Brilliance which has so far been the quickest release I have seen sell out, if you arn't an SCC member feels like it will be near impossible to get a box.

How many SCC members are we at now? You'd think 90+% get their 2x boxes

How many SCC members are we at now? You'd think 90+% get their 2x boxes
I thought it was around 1000 but could be wrong. In the preview video she seemed to say 1 box per scc member which would make sense given the small overall volume, on the actual website it allows 2 per member so we will see if that changes.

People would have already bought their two so I doubt it changes now.

About time SCC members got a genuine leg up on a release that isn't Supremacy Rookie.

I’ll grab my 2 SCC boxes. Love this style of release, one huge hit per box, none of the filler crap. Dunstall gold and Hodgey/Clarko are absolute monsters for a Hawk collector like myself. The Dunstall is attainable, not so much the dual sig, but I’ll have my fingers crossed. Great looking set all round. Some huge names.

this release is timed out nicely, footy stars is quietly falling away and a big release
( before series 2) like this will fire up the hobby once again.
3 big Vic teams with huge high end signatures + low numbered singles.
all positive/no negative!

Will be interested to see where the prices sit on these cards initially and down the track.

The Gold /35 from 2022 Brilliance were obviously a much rarer hit, but now you get one per box. Does this affect the 2022 Golds?

Palladium cards will obviously be looking at a similar value to Supremacy Rookie cards, although I think they will look a lot nicer in hand.

this release is timed out nicely, footy stars is quietly falling away and a big release
( before series 2) like this will fire up the hobby once again.
3 big Vic teams with huge high end signatures + low numbered singles.
all positive/no negative!
Yes there is cotchy, I'm not an SCC member :cry:

But seriously, good luck to all and please post your results!

Now I already got my 2 boxes, on a side note I can’t believe people are paying $650 on eBay for these geez you would want to hit a good player/Team

Why? It's an incredibly small print run and history has proven these type of releases to be VERY popular in the break scene. Experienced breakers will snap these up at that price point.

Most eBay boxes have sold for 550-600 which will likely be a shrewd pick up when they quickly become as rare as hen's teeth on the secondary market given the print run. Particularly if master set collectors like Anthony Gatt and big kahunas like RGV and Cherry put out bounties for sealed boxes.

This is clearly the best release Select have produced not named Supremacy. Demand for sealed product will be out of this world.

Why? It's an incredibly small print run and history has proven these type of releases to be VERY popular in the break scene. Experienced breakers will snap these up at that price point.

Most eBay boxes have sold for 550-600 which will likely be a shrewd pick up when they quickly become as rare as hen's teeth on the secondary market given the print run. Particularly if master set collectors like Anthony Gatt and big kahunas like RGV and Cherry put out bounties for sealed boxes.

This is clearly the best release Select have produced not named Supremacy. Demand for sealed product will be out of this world.

RGV were only offering $300 or $350 the other day, they won’t get many at that I wouldn’t think.

• For technical reasons surrounding this specific product drop, AfterPay will not be available. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Anyone see this? Wonder what the technical issue is?

Back
Top Bottom