Your AFL season stats *spoilers*

Tom12

Banned User
Real Name
Tom
eBay User
-
Just wanna discuss everyone stats from this years footy season:)

Being in U12's there's 15 games in a season and I kicked 41 goals:) and about 20 or so behinds, with my most goals being 7 in a game. I also got some bags of 4 and 5's and one 6.

Being in U12's we get this carnival thingy at the end of the season where we play 3 or 4 games with 15 minute halves or something, so I still get that to go next w/end.

Last year I kicked 42 (45 including carnival) but a truck load of behinds (about 50:mad:)

My team finished the season undefeated and we rarely scored under 100 points and rarely won by under 100 points:D

I know some peoples season hasn't finished but what are your stats and how are you playing??

Tom:)

Re: Your AFL season stats

Geebus my U12 is in the GF next wekk and ive kicked 10.8 out of 17 games with 2 bags of 3 :D tom what position do u play

I kicked roughly 35 this year in the 14 A's leading goal kicker for the last 3 years...Not bad considering I spent half the game on the bench for the majority of the games.

Geebus my U12 is in the GF next wekk and ive kicked 10.8 out of 17 games with 2 bags of 3 :D tom what position do u play

centre half forward, centre and half back when i need a rest:)

---------- Post added 21-08-2010 at 07:49 PM ----------

I kicked roughly 35 this year in the 14 A's leading goal kicker for the last 3 years...Not bad considering I spent half the game on the bench for the majority of the games.

yeah, ive been leading goal kicking for my team for the last 4 years... congrats on 35:)

you watching magpies??

ahh thats why i play the crumbing role of the forward pocket and ive assisted 20 times :p couldve kicked at least 15 of those assists though

ahh thats why i play the crumbing role of the forward pocket and ive assisted 20 times :p couldve kicked at least 15 of those assists though

yeah, i only kicked one goal today but assisted 5...:) i feel happier when i assist... but goals are nice too:)

centre half forward, centre and half back when i need a rest:)

---------- Post added 21-08-2010 at 07:49 PM ----------

yeah, ive been leading goal kicking for my team for the last 4 years... congrats on 35:)

you watching magpies??

I dont know who I was watching to be honest we sucked!

you know the result?? i think its delayed here in perth...

---------- Post added 21-08-2010 at 07:57 PM ----------

Coach likes its better when someones assits a goal that they couldve kicked on their own but passed it off

yeah agreed:thumbsup:

yeah pies by 3. I dont think Swan cracked 30+ I think he was high 20's :(

yes pies by three ,, lucky to win really adelaide shouldve won

arghhhhh!!!!! spoiler!!!!!!:lol: nah it's alright only a couple of minutes till siren... will have to put spoiler in title...

Why would Swan have the Brownlow? He averages everything the same as Ablett except Swan averages 1 more mark a game and Ablett averages 1 more goal and 1 more goal contributed per game. So it's not a one horse race. ;)

I usually play a small forward role, setting up play and crumbing. Didn't kick a huge amount of goals, but had a really good second half to the season. Most goals in a game this season was 4.

Why would Swan have the Brownlow? He averages everything the same as Ablett except Swan averages 1 more mark a game and Ablett averages 1 more goal and 1 more goal contributed per game. So it's not a one horse race. ;)

like my signature? Massive right up on Swan in the paper he's predicted to poll 32 votes by round 20 which is the most ever predicted!

Back
Top Bottom