You have to love it sometimes

hobbibox

The Purrfectionist!
Real Name
Cal
eBay User
Hobbibox
Well probably 12-15 months ago I bought a box of SP Football (NFL) off Sonny at a card show, on my way out..... as all the NBA had sold and I just wanted something different.

Anyway I got some nice cards but noone of real note.. I called sonny told him who I pulled and we agreed not much, but he said "just hang onto them as you never know with football" so they went into the drawers with all the rest.

Fast forward a year!

Anyway when I woke up this morning and the Superbowl was on and with a minute or so left I saw a guy score the winning Touchdown and also get the MVP, and I though WOW that name sounds familiar lol

Sure enough it was the rookie I had pulled an Auto/Patch /5 Rc off :)

Santonio Holmes

Here's one that ended 2 days ago before the Steelers won the Superbowl and before Holmes won the MVP!

06 SP SANTONIO HOLMES Auto RC Patch #'d 4/5 - eBay (item 280307826384 end time Jan-31-09 20:02:35 PST)

Looks like the old eBay account may be getting a run lol, the other weird thing is the other auto I got in the box was a guy called Cromartie /25 and he also played in the superbowl! Superbowl HotBox cheers Sonny lol

VaD

Awesome stuff.......throw that baby on ebay right now and you are in the money!

Definately some betting money for the weekend!

Gees. That is one lucky pull you had back then.

Wow sick holmes u should get alot from that and the cromartie is antonio im guessing dominic rodgers cromartie was in the superbowl not antonio which i think u pulled they are cousins.

SELL SELL SELL!!!!!!! NOW!!!! :D :D You lucky bastard really...sweet pull!

Back
Top Bottom