WWE 12 Custom Stories

wolvesjr34

Morrow Super Collector
Real Name
AJ
eBay User
wolvesjr34
So firstly anybody love the WWE franchise of games? Secondly anybody still got WWE 12? Anybody ever tried creating their own custom storyline? I'm in the midst of creating one where Stone Cold returns. I intend to upload it once I am done. It's actually quite fun and many options which is surprising, just wish they had some stock sayings from superstars recorded for it, that would make it even better. I can't wait to get my hands on WWE 13, but trying to find a Stone Cold Version, and have enough money for it.

I had a ball playing WWE 13 for a while - playing through the attitude era was fantastic. Close to the best wrestling game I've played (the THQ N64 games still just have the edge).

Some good user-created stories online as well - some very funny too. I made one... story was good, but the timing of some things were out, and I couldn't be arsed going back and doing all the editing.

I had a ball playing WWE 13 for a while - playing through the attitude era was fantastic. Close to the best wrestling game I've played (the THQ N64 games still just have the edge).

Some good user-created stories online as well - some very funny too. I made one... story was good, but the timing of some things were out, and I couldn't be arsed going back and doing all the editing.

I can't wait to do WWE 13 attitude era!!!!!!

N64 games were/are classics.

The new ones suck because the online mod on some doesnt work anymore as the online service was taken down. At least leave it running till the generation has moved on to the next one.

Back
Top Bottom