Worried about the Hawkas

jestero12

Banned User
Real Name
Umesh Rajadevan
eBay User
jestero12
Little bit worried that the Hawkas might get a royal thumping tonight...

Adelaide has a good team defence, that have a good chance of containing Buddy, Roughie, WIllo and Boyley...

Theyre midfiled is far deeper than ours, with Sewelly and Crawfs missing, and Bates underdone...

And on top of that it looks like Croady isnt gonna play...and be replaced by Zack Dawson...

When Dawsons in the team, i start to worry!

Lets hope in 2 hours i'm posting about how wrong i was!

hehe....actually i dont think dawson is playing...maybe we'll win afterall ;)

Top first quarter, how about that side step by Buddy, wish he'd capped it off!

What a Win!!!!! What a Team!!!!

Away from home, missing key players, injuries during the game, mitch quiet, buddy not kicking goals...

For the first time i see us as premiership contenders!

:) :) :) :) :) :)

Don't make excuse for a close game.... we were without Bassett for a big portion of that game and we had key players out and off.... plus the missed shots, dont get me started!

Hats off to the Hawks! They proved that tanking games and finishing bottom for 10 years does payoff!!! hehehe joking! Thats more Carlton! :thumbsup:

Buddy is a great player, Bock should have gone with him! But all done now, just happy the Crows proved they can run with the best!!

The Crows played well...twas a tough game...finals standard pressure...both teams look good for the finals

And yeah Bock should have run with Buddy - he's soo dangerous, even as a midfielder...
But that said, thats probably the best anyone as played on Buddy...Bock will probs be BOG in a lot of the voting

nice prediction jestero :p nah great game only just finished here bock great game 34 touches on my dt woohoo and johncock 30 woohoo go the hawkers buddy reported big week this week.

nice prediction jestero :p nah great game only just finished here bock great game 34 touches on my dt woohoo and johncock 30 woohoo go the hawkers buddy reported big week this week.

hehe..well you cant get em all right...and i'm glad i got this one wrong!!!

Didn't on the betting though- scored adelaide half time, hawthorn full time...nice little $40 in the coffers

Back
Top Bottom