Why I am thinking of sticking to AFL Cards

Richo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Paul
eBay User
Richo75
Let me just say this first off - I know not everyone collects cards to see them appreciate in value but I pulled one of these cards back in 2003 (I still have it) so it was a pleasant surprise to see this auction recently:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI...MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=170121382849&rd=1&rd=1

You would be hard pushed to get a NBA GU card get that much on eBay - The fact that Select has not flooded the market with guernsey cards is one factor that has made these cards more valuable so hats off to them :)

At the end of the day I just enjoy collecting so I doubt I will quit on collecting NBA cards but I should (lol) ;)

How much are the Judd rc autos going for now. I used tp have heaps of the rc autos but sold them all to get more Exquisites. I had Judd, Riewoldt, Pavlich, Dal Santo, Ball and heaps more.

I am not sure....I had a Judd Gold & Silver Rookie Auto but I sold the Judd Gold a while back to Sp Card for $200 which is tripple what I initially paid :)

I still have the Judd silver RC auto and I will only sell it if he leaves West Coast ;)

About $150-170 I reckon for the Judd silver auto is a fair price these days. I've got a couple stashed away.

Last year's rookie autos were numbered only to 275 so with guys like Murphy, Pendlebury and Thomas, you'd reckon they will appreciate well.

Very nice card even though I really don't like West Coast (Swanny supporter here). But I reckon I may command a bit more with this card i have here.....

Jordan Ultimate patches.jpg

$150-$170 for a gold or Silver Judd AU RC ?

I've seen the silver go for $150+ at auction, and over $200 for the gold. It's not a shot in the dark. I've watched these auctions with great interest.

Down at Card zone one day about two years back, there were four packs of the 02 SPX (I think that's what it's called) series left, so I bought them. Pulled Jimmy Bartel and David Hale autos from consecutive packs. Wish one was a Judd... or even a Hodge.

Your not alone, i have been on the VFL/AFL hunt lately.
Just managed to snap up a complete set from 1990 in pretty good cond.
I'm not up to date with all the new cards on the market but you can never go wrong with the older stuff.

This is unrelated but why do people have to try and hi-jack other peoples threads, c'mon guys there's a mailday thread for this sort of banter.:v:

Back
Top Bottom