vivo87

Chasin' Chandler
Real Name
Nick
eBay User
tokes_2004
COMC User
vivo1987
Do you think you could add on the left side under like your age, number of posts, join date, location etc. an option to add which teams you follow. Like have seperate options for NBA, AFL, NBL etc? Just thought about this as reading a few free agency threads and would like to see if there could be a hint of people being bias towards there team :p Also be interesting to just start extra coversation between members who you might not even asked about there opinion of there team because you never knew who they followed...like most people probably would think i follow Boston because of my sig, but im actually a Dallas fan...good/bad idea?

But maybe keep it to max of 2-3 teams/sports so it doesnt look stupid to have a long list of like something like this down your page:

NBA:
NFL:
AFL:
NBL:
NRL:
MLB:
A-League:
EPL:
Golf:
NHL:
MLS:
Tennis:

etc...

Because having a lot listed like that could just be over the top...just another thought though :)

People have already complained about how much white space there was between posts - this would make it unbearable.

I don't mind making a spot in the profile pages if that's what people want - but it probably won't appear under the avatars etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom