What The?

Q: In the case of the celebrity guest, will they be keen on signing an autograph for me in my autograph book? I was also wondering to remember my eperience, could I have a personalised group photo? If so would you boys be willing to provide a certificate of authenticity so my friends and family could re-live my amazing experience time and time again.
28-Jan-06
A: Your requests do not seem to be unreasonable. Our guest has already agreed to bring autograph cards to hand out to the winner. We will have ours produced at Kinkos next week. Despite what was stated on www.smh.com.au it is not confirmed that the guest is a celebrity, however it will be an international guest as previously stated.

:shock: :shock: :shock: [-X [-X [-X NOT GARY YET

Dear eBay Community Member,
The following item, on which you placed a bid (5659935599) has had a bid retraction or cancellation, and you are now the high bidder. Congratulations! You can view the retraction/cancellation and the reason provided by selecting the (bid history) link from the individual item page. As a result of this retraction/cancellation, there is a possibility that the high bid amount and the current high bidder have changed. You can always view the current status of any item by going to the individual item page. (Be sure to refresh or reload the page to view the most up-to-date information.)

Regards,
eBay

Pity I entered the wrong bid amount. Damn it. :^o

Let Gary or Stevo win. LOL :D

What a cracker :lol: - These guys will make the news tonight!!!!
I reckon it's a great idea, as long as you don't end up with Gary staying for the weekend. Easiest $55k going :D

Back
Top Bottom