what are these worth??????

#1 Eels fan

a 1 eyed EELS supporter
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
Mighty Eels
has anybody else have these or even seen these as I have not seen them before?

This lot contains a book and 19 sealed envelopes, in each envelope there are 2 photos of the NSW and QLD state of origin teams for each year.

the lot is NOT in mint condition but having said that it is in a pretty good state (no pun intended) See the scans!

the 1980 teams are printed into the book but from there on every year after that has a photo spot to place your photo's in. the photos are still sealed in the original envelopes.

it appears to have been printed in 1999 as that is the last team entry

i am hoping some one can tell me what this may be worth.

Cheers Dave

img080.jpg

img081.jpg

Hmm they look interesting, i would really like to see the actual stickers, but probably best to keep them sealed. I think Tack35bne will be able to shed some light on these as they seem to be a QLD release. Very cool item.
Guaranteed that half of those stickers are cool :lol:;)

GO THE MIGHTY BLUES!!!

Ive never seen them before mate :blink:...i would also be interested to see what the stickers look like too lol :)
Brplat

yeh they seem to be on the unknown side of things, they are actually photos not stickers, they apparently have an adhesive strip (like sticky tape) on the back of them and you lick it or something to make them stick.

Cheers Dave

What do you want to know? Just looks like it was a set released by the Gold Coast Bulletin!

I don't know why you wouldn't open the envelopes though! The main thing is the photos inside! It'd be like buying a box of cards and not opening them. You might as well open them up and enjoy them.

Daily Telegraph had similar sets of all the NRL teams in 1998 and 1999, so it would just be along the same lines as those sets.

Hmm they look interesting, i would really like to see the actual stickers, but probably best to keep them sealed. I think Tack35bne will be able to shed some light on these as they seem to be a QLD release. Very cool item.
Guaranteed that half of those stickers are cool :lol:;)

GO THE MIGHTY BLUES!!!

Dave,

Personally I have not seen this particular release, I do have some similar items (photo's that came in envelopes and would be stuck into an album) but they were all based around the rugby league teams not SOO.

The last lot I bought, which was incomplete I paid $35 for it. What you have got is a very cool item and as far as a value goes........geez that's a hard one......I would think about the 35-50 dollar mark.

And as far as which would be the best photo's............the ones from QUEENSLAND of course.................lol

Back
Top Bottom