Warney's Live Commentary

Warney

Number 20.
Real Name
Anthony
eBay User
tazzad1109
Firstly, if you think Shane Warne is commentating from the sound of the title you may be a bit dissapointed:lol:

I have nothing better to do, while watching the Ashes i will commentate ball by ball for most of the night til around about 10 WST (about 12 EST)

I am finding this really fun!

I will start my commentary after Lunch.....

i might be a bit behind, going to rely on the computer commentary until the end of Greys Anatomy cos my mum wants to watch it! Stupid pathetic crap! Don't worry guys i will still go ahead

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Here we go!

8.1 Flintoff to Hughes, no run
8.2 Flintoff to Hughes, no run
8.3 Flintoff to Hughes, no run
8.4 Flintoff to Hughes, no run
8.5 Flintoff to Hughes, huge bounce and almost a top edge from Hughes, the English were confindent there!
8.6 Flintoff to Hughes, no run

0-39

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

9.1 Broad to Katich, lures him outside off and has a huge swing at it but misses
9.2 Broad to Katich, no run, forward defence, no better option
9.3 Broad to katich, no run, shoulders arms to that one at the very last minute
9.4 Broad to katich, no run, does the same thing to the previous ball, just narrowly missed the stumps this time!
9.5 Broad to Katich, 2 runs, tucked off his hips and picks up 2.
10 Broad to katich, leaves it alone outside off

2 off that one, 0-41

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

will be off 4 a while guys, probaly the end of greys anatomy, mum wants to watch it

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

i'll be back very soon

get ready. Should be after tea.

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

I'm back!

Well ricky has scored his 11,000th run a couple of overs ago. AUS trial by 293 runs

39th over- 1-142,

Katich 53, Ponting 44

39.1 Broad to Ponting, no run, comes at a good length ball and plays a on drive to the fieldsman
39.2 Broad to Ponting, no run, defence of the edge to point
39.3 Broad to Ponting, no run, Ponting tries to pull but gets it all wrong, misses it all together
39.4 Broad to ponting, no run, left alone outside the off peg.
39.5 Broad to Ponting, no run, defended bac to the bowler
40 Broad to Ponting, half hearted drive to cover, no run

a maiden over......

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

Flintoff into the attack.

40.1 Flintoff to Katich, outside off and opens the face, no run
40.2 Flintoff to katich, outside off again and leaves it alone
40.3 Flintoff to Katich, whack! cover drives but the slow outfield keeps us to 3

Got to go now guys. goodnight

Back
Top Bottom