WANTED: Panthers star Print

Brplat

Penrith Panthers 3-PEAT 2021/2022/2023 Premiers
Real Name
Loz
eBay User
Brplat
Hi guys, im looking for this panthers print as shown below. They have stopped printing it and its becoming a real hassle to find. I really like the design of it and would like to add one to my collection.
N1262[1].jpg
If you have seen one on ebay or if you have one you want to sell please let me know
Cheers
Brplat

N1262[1].jpg

Yeah girds its a very old run, not sure on the exact year but it does still have gower, priddis and rooney on it so i expect its quite old now. I see the rare team in framing shops, but never the panthers one. Ill have to have a good internet search of it. I really like the old design when compared to the newer 2010 one.
Cheers
Brplat

Im going to bump this up - still haven't got this poster - nobody can seem to find one anywhere :( abit frustrating

what happened to the $5 one from bligh park mate? didnt you win it? its seriously within walking distance of my house, i couldve got it for you if they did want to post it.

what happened to the $5 one from bligh park mate? didnt you win it? its seriously within walking distance of my house, i couldve got it for you if they did want to post it.

I emailed him afew times regarding the item, he never replied back - ive missed 2 on ebay now, but im sure someday ill get another one..hopefully

Back
Top Bottom