Wanted: Felix Jones + 2011 Cowboys Base

Looks like I only have a few, set of 4 from Contenders - Bryant, Felix Jones, Miles Austin & Romo, Demarcus Ware from Prestige & Austin & Jones from Rookies & Stars

I've got some 2011 score and topps rising rookies dallas cowboys. also have some cowboys from other years if interested.

Shoot me a pm with what you have, would prefer to trade, can see what I have of the guys you collect once I know what I am looking at :)

AJ, will definitely let you know tomorrow. Would have had it done today, but found out that friend's father passed yesterday, so I spent the evening talking to them and have just gotten back from delivering a card and flowers to the family.

AJ, will definitely let you know tomorrow. Would have had it done today, but found out that friend's father passed yesterday, so I spent the evening talking to them and have just gotten back from delivering a card and flowers to the family.

Take ya time, and only need to know the number of cards base/insert/rcs etc not a detailed list :D

I've got all done... and here's the numbers ...

Felix Jones - 1 card (2009 Score base)
Cowboys - 45

Unless Felix has changed teams, that's all the cards of him i could find.

no problems. I've got one Staubach from 2011 tri-star obak and a couple of rookies from various sets as well as vets and two, maybe three inserts.

Back
Top Bottom