Various stuff from Al's recent breaks & a Topps redemption!!!

Rusty Nail

Still a big kid!!!
Real Name
Neil
eBay User
dawsonneil
COMC User
NeilD
First batch of stuff from a Monday Morning mailday. Chargers & Ravens to follow

2011 Contenders - Jordan Cameron - Browns
2012 Contenders - Gerrell Robinson-Cardinals, Coty Sensabaugh - Titans, Jared Crick-Texans
2012 Chrome - AJ Jenkins - 49ers
2012 Limited - Bo Jackson Legend /349
2011 Five Star - Phil Simms 36/60

All probably available for sale /trade, not sure wether to keep the Simms though!!

Chargers Stuff

2011 Contenders - Marcus Gilchrist auto
2011 Timeless Treasures - Philip Rivers GU /190, Vincent Brown rookie Signatures 1/10
2012 Prizm - Philip Rivers Brilliance insert, Kendall Reyes auto /499

Ravens Stuff

2011 Contenders - Torrey Smith auto
2011 Timeless Treasures - Joe Flacco 2 x GU /250, Torrey Smith auto /265, Jimmy Smith auto /463, Anthony Allen auto / 299
2012 Platinum - Bernard Pierce die cut.

And to cap it all off a redemption from Topps for another bit of BP loveliness - Topps Platinum Refractor Jumbo Patch Auto /1001????

Various NFL MAR 13.jpg

Chargers MAR 13.jpg

Ravens MAR 13.jpg

BP Plat Patch MAR 13.jpg

Still havent got my stuff from Al :-( got an email, saying he was gonna send it, that was it... Let us know when ya wanna move the VBrown /10

Do like that Pierce patch... looks real sweet :thumbsup:

nice pick ups there...

i just jumped in a 2012 crown royale break on BO..

packers/giants..

didnt go to bad...

aaron rodgers choice auto /10

Nice hit on the Rogers... I got the Chiefs... got nothing... BUT I have the Dolphins in a case over Totally Certefied coming up... looking forward to that... Prefer random team for $40 than Al's set up, where a shit team costs ya like $25

i was offered 2 spots in cert but wasnt allowed last min..

im stoked on the rodgers, kills the 1clr rg3..

im waiting to see everything i got but i know had 5 hits in the recap so im stoked..

Look forward to the scans :thumbsup:

Doubt I will use Al again though, cant compete with the BO prices and I think Al has forgot to send my cards from 2 case breaks.... give it a week then Ill msg him

Would do for $30 dlvd seeing as its No 1

Picked one up already thanks mate... Some dude put one up on 24hr auction and I got it for $7-8 :woot: couldnt believe my luck (Had the sniper at more than double that).... Then a cpl of days later a 1/1 TTT was put on a BIN of $65.... snapped that up quick smart.... would have paid $100+ for that sucker.... was a good cpl of days on the bay :cool:

Back
Top Bottom