ultra-3d footy plays

Status
Not open for further replies.

carltonpremiers87

OzCardTrader
Real Name
hayden
ultra-3d footy plays in the set 4 common ones per team and 1 gold think 80 in the set have lot for sale common ones $2 dollars each

made a scan of the back of judd yesterday as we were talking about the error in the picture on the backs, the ground is an nrl ground, not afl

i'll get the front scanned for you too..

img317.jpg

can't find the one i took out of the pack so i had to scan one still in plastic,
the plastic kinda distorts the 3d image so they do look better then this..

img331.jpg

thanks for the picks footycard. how long have these been out for? a few days?

---------- Post added 30-01-2010 at 10:39 PM ----------

it says on the footy plays website that they are released in 2 days?!

been doing them for about 3 weeks bud, been in shops for a week and a bit,
starting to pop up in safeways and the likes too.

seems i'm haunted by carlton cards, being a collingwood supporter and hoping for a collingwood card in every pack, somehow fate has a funny way of dealing things out.
this year i'm on a run with carlton golds.
last year it was kruezer's footy kicker, must of had 100 of him, now these golds aren't easy to find at the best of times so to get 4 carltons straight is a shame..

img334.jpg

oh ok, no the game starts in 2 days, this year there is an online game of some sorts.
you see the stats on the back of juddy? well even the logo cards have team stats so we're thinking the cards will be used to play the game.
also hoping there's something to win, like an exclusive card or something.
also the album will be available on the website and it's much better than last years album

cp87 can i trade you for cox,kerr,eagles logo, eagles gold logo and judd?? lmk Josh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom