Ultimate Collection Game Jersey Set - Completed!

Matt26

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
G'day everyone,

after about 5 months worth of collecting I have finally finished my Ultimate Jersey set. Phew. :retard:

Out of the 42 cards, 1 card never arrived and had to be purchased again (Kobe) and one card came bent thanks to Aust Post (Rodman).:smt013

It was pretty fun set to do and overall and a nice collection of players! I managed to pick up 4 or 5 of these cards from Ozcard members....thanks for the trades.

Here are the scans of the completed set! (the 3rd photo is my favourite)

0042.jpg

0043.jpg

0044.jpg

0045.jpg

0047.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Cheers
Matt

:D :D :D :D :D
Standing Ovation!

I love the look of that set, was looking to collect them myself. excellent work to get all 42! Go for the double and triple jerseys now! :D

Well done mate! Thats a stella effort. It so much more satisfying completing something. Thats what the hobby used to be about. I tip my hat to you sir and you awesome looking set.

How are you displaying them now? Whats next?

Thanks everyone for your nice comments. It was certainly rewarding to complete the whole set and it definately gave my ebay feedback rating a nice boost!

I've decided that im going to keep this set for a while and hopefully find something nice to display it in.

Chad, as for whats next, im not really sure......I have a box of reflections coming soon but apart from that there isnt much at the moment that im keen to start collecting.

I might have to start saving for a Bogut Exquisite RC

Cheers
Matt

P.S.....DVS, your patch set will look amazing! Please post some scans when you finish the set!!

Nice work mate! I know how hard it can be searching sometimes. I'm in the process of completing a few jersey sets myself. Very fulfilling for you indeed.
Can't wait to get my sets done now, lol. You've inspired me
Great looking set too, especially that Erving, hehe

Funkadelic, The Bird and Magic are great side by side.......a close second to Marbury and Francis next to each other....(I noticed this when taking the pics this afternoon)...hahahaha

Cheers
Matt

Heeeey, that's great Matt! Well done. That's a top effort!

I like how the Wilt is the only one in black and white. lol.

Certainly not an easy set to put together, there's frickin heaps in it!!!

Congrats on the hard work, it's paid off now!

Back
Top Bottom