UFC Ufc gsp vs sheilds

bas

OzCardTrader
Real Name
mat
Anyone else lookin forward to this event should be good think gsp will keep it standing and b 2 strong, couture machida interesting can the natural wear down the dragon using the clinch against the fence with sm dirty boxing he didnt look great against vera but he suprised me with boxing vs sylvia and performance vs gonzaga post your thoughts on the upcoming event

I think the dragon will slay couture, I just dont know how foccussed he is with all these movies and talks of retirement, I cant see GSP being beaten. Aldo should be too good as well. Should be a sick event

Recently seen the Ultimate Fighter series where GSP was coach vs Koschek, man, love his strategy and planning and then just go out and destroy people haha wow

Keen to see this fight is it pay per view in AUS??

Scott, I seen the odds on Couture is it really a good bet?, not sure if he was totally outmatched cause I don't know anything about his opponent

---------- Post added 30-04-2011 at 11:43 AM ----------

Never mind! Found and ordered for Sunday 11am! Looking forward to it!

Recently seen the Ultimate Fighter series where GSP was coach vs Koschek, man, love his strategy and planning and then just go out and destroy people haha wow

Keen to see this fight is it pay per view in AUS??

Scott, I seen the odds on Couture is it really a good bet?, not sure if he was totally outmatched cause I don't know anything about his opponent

---------- Post added 30-04-2011 at 11:43 AM ----------

Never mind! Found and ordered for Sunday 11am! Looking forward to it!

I think it's a good bet, Randy is ready to go and Machida looked average against Rampage in his last fight.

Do I even need to say who I'm going for? :D

I'm still a huge Couture fan, but I think at 47 maybe it's time to hang up the gloves. Hope it's a good, close fight with no stupid-ass judges decision to ruin it. :)

Oh and the prelims are live on Facebook right now, if you weren't already aware.

Hmmm. Post number 666. Eeevvviiilll :shock:

Do I even need to say who I'm going for? :D

I'm still a huge Couture fan, but I think at 47 maybe it's time to hang up the gloves. Hope it's a good, close fight with no stupid-ass judges decision to ruin it. :)

Oh and the prelims are live on Facebook right now, if you weren't already aware.

Hmmm. Post number 666. Eeevvviiilll :shock:

good to see you hanging around again.

ill be streaming this later on this afternoon.

10am it's showing prelim fights on Main Event

---------- Post added 01-05-2011 at 03:51 PM ----------

Wow some grind it out fights there and some quick ones! :lol: I didn't think that one with "the Janitor" would be over that quick!

Man, that kick that took out Couture was crazy and then the fight with Aldo was probably better than then GSP one.

Some good stuff there!

I thought that was a fantastic UFC.
The GSP fight being the only exception to an otherwise brilliant event.
3 suplexes in one round for Mcdonald (vs Diaz) had the whole pub (where I was watching) going nuts!!
Lyoto doing a Karate Kid style crane-kick to knock out Couture was a shock, but pretty awesome.
And how about the bruise on Hominink ugly head!

Do you think the GSP fight being so average was a result of him just grinding out a win because he respected Shields or he was affected by the left eye injury?

Man I thought it was insane to let that fight with the swelling to go on! Has anything like that happened before?

I was glad I got the PPV, would def get another, when ppl I know are on the figh card and as I learn more about it all.

Awesome day of fights! Talks of Nick Diaz being GSP's next opponent have gotten me pretty excited this morning. That would be a great fight.

Do you think the GSP fight being so average was a result of him just grinding out a win because he respected Shields or he was affected by the left eye injury?

Man I thought it was insane to let that fight with the swelling to go on! Has anything like that happened before?

With GSP it might have been a bit of both. I think he concentrates a little too much on 'not losing' instead of going for the win at times. If he could not see out of his left eye for 3 1/2 rounds then he did amazingly well though.

There has been a couple of fights that I have watched from Pride, where fighters had massive bruises pop up like the one on the weekend. BUT... that was the worst that I can remember seeing, just for the sheer size of it!

I would love to see Nick Diaz fight GSP :thumbsup:

Yeah I have mixed feelings with GSP, half of me believes that he concentrates too much on not loosing and playing it safe, but then I remember that he is the champion. Every time he steps in the octagon he is fighting the number 1 ranked contender. He constantly fights the baddest meanest dudes in his weight class that are the best in the world. And constantly beats them up and makes them look 2nd rate.

So I dont think he should cop as much critisicm for not finishing then he does. Its not like he is fighting bums in some 2nd rate organization. this is the best there is in the world.

Well done to GSP. There's really nobody else in his division for him to stay around for. He should take a long break and step up a weight class for the super fight vs the spider everyone has wanted.

Jose+Aldo+vs.+Mark+Hominick+10.gif

---------- Post added 02-05-2011 at 05:40 PM ----------

Jose+Aldo+vs.+Mark+Hominick+head.gif

---------- Post added 02-05-2011 at 05:42 PM ----------

Randy+Couture+vs.+Lyoto+Machida+4.gif

Cool gifs Girds!!

You make a really good point Brad. I could not agree more, GSP does tend to make his opponents look second rate at a time when they are the #1 contenders.
Even the guys that I think will give him a good run for his money end up leaving me wondering why I ever gave them a chance!

Back
Top Bottom