Ud Black Lebron James Veteran Fabric Auto 20/25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Shane
Anyone interested in trading / buying my LEBRON JAMES UD BLACK LEGEND FABRIC AUTO 20/25. I am after something high end or UD BLACKS that I need in trade or I am open to offers. I had 2 of these from my UD BLACK break but 1 is gone so don't be shy and LMK. And I am sorry but if you are not willing to send first if a trade is possible please do not bother as I will not be sending until I have the other persons trade in hand. I am located in Australia. My ebay id is BIBINC.

UDBLACKFORTRADE5.jpg

Why don't you do the same with this one. I doubt you'll get $700 worth of cards in a trade for it. You're better off selling this one too.

Perhaps list it even higher, you never know!!

Why don't you do the same with this one. I doubt you'll get $700 worth of cards in a trade for it. You're better off selling this one too.

Perhaps list it even higher, you never know!!

I thought I would try one more time to see if I could get a good trade for it. If not I will put it away or try and sell it.

Farout, just reading your sig, so you're going for all the Blacks now? WOW, that'll be quite the acheivement!

I've found a Harris /99 on the Bay, so I won't have to worry about you going for it, you've already got 2. lol.

Good luck with the sale, and the rest of them!

Farout, just reading your sig, so you're going for all the Blacks now? WOW, that'll be quite the acheivement!

I've found a Harris /99 on the Bay, so I won't have to worry about you going for it, you've already got 2. lol.

Good luck with the sale, and the rest of them!

I'm not going for all the UD BLACKS just the follwing lots -

Base Quads 20 cards
Dual Materials 42 cards
Auto Veterans 10 cards
Auto Rookies 20 cards
Patch Quads 20 cards
Dual Player Jersey 20 cards

So 132 cards I got some more today that puts the total upto 50 I have or incoming.

Maybe down the track I might add some others but the above is my goal for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom